New to the site

benzboy77

Awards
Hey guys and gals,

Thought I would introduce myself to the forum, as I just signed up. Looking to take my training to the next level and hoping to find some great information on here and build some connections/relationships with other bodybuilders as well.

Been training recreationally for about 6 years... though even when I was young I remember lifting my dads BBs and DBs in our basement from about age 8!! I think I was benching about 80 lbs? LOL

Always stayed relatively fit throughout the years, but no-where near where I want to be, mostly because my diet has been sh*t and the training, although for awhile, has been inconsistent.

I'm 24 now and have decided to make the commitment to get in the best shape of my life. Hoping to find encouragement and help on this forum!

Cheers
bb77

gruntz

Awards
Welcome, I'm pretty new as well, all I can say is there is a wealth of knowledge here and the people are helpful too. Start reading, lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome to AM brother

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Welcome to AM bro. I've learned more here then any other place. Bunch a meatheads with a plethora of knowledge. I love it

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to AM, best of luck on getting in the best shape of ur life..
:)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM Brother! You picked the best site to become part of that's for sure. Lots of good people here who offer constructive criticism and valuable advice. No put-downs or negative vibs from anyone here. We're all Brothers & Sisters in Iron here to mold mind and body into the best possible shape. Glad to have you on board.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Welcome to AM

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hey guys and gals,

Thought I would introduce myself to the forum, as I just signed up. Looking to take my training to the next level and hoping to find some great information on here and build some connections/relationships with other bodybuilders as well.

Been training recreationally for about 6 years... though even when I was young I remember lifting my dads BBs and DBs in our basement from about age 8!! I think I was benching about 80 lbs? LOL

Always stayed relatively fit throughout the years, but no-where near where I want to be, mostly because my diet has been sh*t and the training, although for awhile, has been inconsistent.

I'm 24 now and have decided to make the commitment to get in the best shape of my life. Hoping to find encouragement and help on this forum!

Cheers
bb77
Welcome and good luck on your progress! You'll find all the information you need here. There are a lot of experienced/knowledgeable members here

JCarney

JCarney

Awards
I'm another n00b. There is a lot of good information on these forums!

benzboy77

Awards
Thanks for the support fella's, looking forward to getting some great information here and building a better body. I've got a long way to go, but I know having the proper support from my peers is critical!

Thanks again
cheers

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Thanks for the support fella's, looking forward to getting some great information here and building a better body. I've got a long way to go, but I know having the proper support from my peers is critical!

Thanks again
cheers
You got it bro. Browse around the powerlifting forum on here. There is alot of good advice in there.

Dr.JJ

Awards
Hi Guys, I too am new and wish to welcome and hijack this thread for a bit to introduce myself.

I weigh lift 3-4 times a week, 5-6 when I can. Other than I like to practice martial arts. I value the opinions I have found here as over the years. I have just read and floated but never joined.

Now that I am older and looking more and more into things like nootropics, preworkouts, fatburners, and natural boosters, I feel like I have acquired information but would need help with the many question that often arise.

best guys

benzboy77

Awards
Hi Guys, I too am new and wish to welcome and hijack this thread for a bit to introduce myself.

I weigh lift 3-4 times a week, 5-6 when I can. Other than I like to practice martial arts. I value the opinions I have found here as over the years. I have just read and floated but never joined.

Now that I am older and looking more and more into things like nootropics, preworkouts, fatburners, and natural boosters, I feel like I have acquired information but would need help with the many question that often arise.

best guys
Welcome to the site too bro!! No worries on hijacking the thread lol

FYI, pretty soon I'll be posting my 3-month clean bulking results and detailing exactly what I did, what i ate, what I took, etc.... which actually turned into a recomp because I definitely lost some fat!

Stay tuned! (Mid may)

Dr.JJ

Awards
Will look for it. I'm trying to lose body fat right now bput seem to be gaining a bit of muscle. When I bulk, I feel like I'm putting on fat so I'll actually enjoy cardio lol, **** this Chit sometimes