HYPHY MUD!

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Wasn't sure where to post this. But wondering if anyone else tried Kali Muscle's hyphy mud?

3 tablespoons instant coffee and Pepsi.

Just took it for the first time. Holy ****ing pump hahaha.

Anyone else tried it?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, this was not originated by him. Although I follow him and have a book, it's a military mix boot campers use because they need to stay up 24hrs some times longer. When they go to the chow hall they mix coffee with soda. There is no where they can purchase drinks such as 5hr energy and such, until last week of boot when your allowed to spend your money. Ask any military vet. It does work. Yes three scoops was the norm.

Devildog_

Devildog_

Awards
Yeah, this was not originated by him. Although I follow him and have a book, it's a military mix boot campers use because they need to stay up 24hrs some times longer. When they go to the chow hall they mix coffee with soda. There is no where they can purchase drinks such as 5hr energy and such, until last week of boot when your allowed to spend your money. Ask any military vet. It does work. Yes three scoops was the norm.
Hahaha funny I wish I knew that when I was in boot camp (active duty Marine Corps) but yeah ****s legit

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha funny I wish I knew that when I was in boot camp (active duty Marine Corps) but yeah ****s legit
Salute! Thanks for serving! It's not something they want people doing. You have to be sneaky when you make it in boot. 8 yrs Naval myself.