help needed for newcomer

ZidaneTribal

Awards
So I'm 21 weight out 125 soaking wet lol and trying to get built by summer. My manager informed me of this stuff called havoc and to figure a routine workout. So would this be okay for someone whose have never used anything but whey protein? And what are some simple workouts I can do to build my pecs and arms up quick without weights?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
125lbs is small for an Asian woman... Be prepared to get told to eat, lift, eat & eat some more dude...

ZidaneTribal

Awards
Yeah I'm about 5'9 and I eat quite of bit fish and plenty of proteins. My goal is to weigh at least 140-160.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely don't take havoc, and nothing comes quickly in this game. Takes time to put on muscle and mass, eat a sh*t ton and slap the hell out of your manager for his suggestion.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Your manager is a total idiot. Give me the store name and number and I'll call him myself to tell him that

He suggested taking a steroid when u don't even lift weights. All that would do is put your health in jeopardy

ZidaneTribal

Awards
Any suggestions from you guys as to what vitamins or healthy supplements to use? By the way thanks for the heads up.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions from you guys as to what vitamins or healthy supplements to use? By the way thanks for the heads up.
Right now you need to plan out your diet and training. Keep things simple. Using an online TDEE calculator, calculate your TDEE. Now, eat more than that. Whole foods. Meats, fats, carbs.

You're 5'9" 125lbs. Go to Coldstone ice cream and then chase it down with a hamburger :)

Are you lifting now?

ZidaneTribal

Awards
Right now you need to plan out your diet and training. Keep things simple. Using an online TDEE calculator, calculate your TDEE. Now, eat more than that. Whole foods. Meats, fats, carbs.

You're 5'9" 125lbs. Go to Coldstone ice cream and then chase it down with a hamburger :)

Are you lifting now?
But see I've been very small all my life and eat like an obese family by myself so I need to find something to fatten me up.

And no lifting for right now due to money issues unfortunately.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But see I've been very small all my life and eat like an obese family by myself so I need to find something to fatten me up. And no lifting for right now due to money issues unfortunately.
Solution: Eat more.

Not being able to lift is an issue though. I'm not sure how you were contemplating a cycle when you can't even lift. You can do a bunch of bodyweight exercises but then you would have to get the motivation and dedication to make that work in your favor. (I'm not taking a jab at you, unless there's a barbell around, I'm probably not going to workout)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Granted, I hate Planet Fitness, but there a cheap gyms everywhere.

biggold

Awards
yeah bro you need to just eat. I started at that weight as well.

ZidaneTribal

Awards
Quick update so past 8 days been doing push ups planks and tri dips gained 5 los :D