using testosterone for cycling

W

weemo1rush

Awards
I am looking at doing some cycles of test as part of my cycling . I ride alot and have done for many years.

A few years back i saw good growth and strength from a sus/deca cycle in my gym work.

my question is what sort of dose should i be trying. I have planned for a 14 week cycle to see how things go. If i get good strength gains then i will re asses .
I had an option at getting epo but its to expensive.

any info would be great on doseage

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This post is concerning for a few reasons. Any idea what dosage you are running this, what support supplements you would use, a PCT layout, your stats, and what you are trying to achieve with this run.

A goal or objective is usually a good thing when stacking complicated substances for long periods. And intended safeguards.

W

weemo1rush

Awards
I am planning on just using test . Diet and train . Just using normal in ride boosts gels and electrolytes. I suppose my goal is to have more endurance. And be able to climb quicker for longer Im not a gym queen. I am after gains in my riding not how i look.

dose wise in not sure

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am planning on just using test . Diet and train . Just using normal in ride boosts gels and electrolytes. I suppose my goal is to have more endurance. And be able to climb quicker for longer Im not a gym queen. I am after gains in my riding not how i look.

dose wise in not sure
Lance Armstrong has a good protocol for this.....

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go get yourself some potassium nitrate and citrulline malate and leave the test alone. That is the ultimate endurance combo. Test does not work the way you are thinking it does.