Best legal all day pump supps

B

BritLad

Awards
Hi guys I'm a British soldier and therefore subject to CDT, I'm enquiring about which is the best legal all day pump supp on the market, thanks in advance, Ste

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi guys I'm a British soldier and therefore subject to CDT, I'm enquiring about which is the best legal all day pump supp on the market, thanks in advance, Ste
Agmatine, 500-1000 mg with meals.

Or Nitrates but I would only use it once pre-workout and the pump would not last all day.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Potassium nitrate will last all day long, add endurance, and make you vascular like you have never experienced.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
potassium nitrate is the most consistent pump product imo.....the pumps may last and be noticeable for a certain period of time but i don't believe any pump product taken at lets say 7a.m. will still be noticeably pumped by lets say 5p.m.

S

segomo

Awards
I like arginine powder with meals :) nitrates work too but your mileage will definitely vary a lot with them.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
potassium nitrate is the most consistent pump product imo.....the pumps may last and be noticeable for a certain period of time but i don't believe any pump product taken at lets say 7a.m. will still be noticeably pumped by lets say 5p.m.
Wouldn't the addition of norvaline help prolong the effect?