Cary K is back!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
For those of you that have been wondering where I've been, I will explain in a few days. I have missed being on here. For the new ones, I look forward to chatting with you. For my old friends, welcome me back.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks DD, its been kinda rough but I'm through it now

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I have time so I might as well tell it while I have the rights words. About a year ago I left my job that I had for 11 years to a new job. I took a paycut to start out with but soon was making more money and eventually became a supervisor. In July of last year my wife and I found out we were gonna have a baby. We were so excited. Having been trying for 5 years, you can imagine our excitement! Wife started having a few bad symptoms, so her doctor sent her for an ultrasound. We then saw what we've tried for years for, at that time it was about the size of a bean but with a strong heart beat. We took to social media and our families spreading the wonderful news. We could not keep this to ourselves. Two days after that ultrasound we were back in the ER and she was having a miscarriage. This marked a very dark time in my life. I became so sad and mad at the same time I did not know what to do with myself. I let all that build up inside me and I would lash out at anyone, my wife, son, family members. Hell, I even got mad at people I would see in public who had more than one kid or who were pregnant. I ALMOST hit and cussed a pregnant woman because she was smoking! I finally made an apt to see my doc to get some help. I was put on a mild anti-depressant to help out. I have been on it ever since but I talked to the doc about getting off it and I start my step-down doses this week. I do not like taking medicine like that anyway, but it was either that or do something VERY drastic that I could not take back. I have come to grips with the loss of the baby and yesterday was the first time back in the gym in over a year. I got WAY TOO flabby and that's not me. I really wasn't looking for a "PITY PARTY" but there were a couple people who I thought would check up on me but that's neither here nor there. I do not hold a grudge against them at all. Jesus tell us to forgive and that's what I have done.
I do want some encouraging words and maybe a point in the right direction for a logging opportunity upcoming. But I first want to just get used to going to the gym and get over the initial soreness that comes with being out for so long.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im here for ya man! I know what you are going through in a way, but I can say that time heals all things. Strive to make sure that you surround your self with positive people and activities through out each day, and slowly. each day will become brighter. Welcome Back Bro!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Monday was my first day back in the gym. I did light back and bicep exercises. Yesterday was chest and triceps and tomorrow will be shoulders and legs. I am slowly working myself back into the gym. Don't want to do too much too soon. As soon as my body is used to being back in the gym, I may look into doing a cycle of some cutting ph, not sure which one yet.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
[video=youtube;D8Z-vn67srU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Z-vn67srU[/video]

This song has been my inspiration to get back in the gym!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Monday was my first day back in the gym. I did light back and bicep exercises. Yesterday was chest and triceps and tomorrow will be shoulders and legs. I am slowly working myself back into the gym. Don't want to do too much too soon. As soon as my body is used to being back in the gym, I may look into doing a cycle of some cutting ph, not sure which one yet.
Don't jump on a PH yet brother. I would give it at least six months to a year. I def think your body can handle it and I know you are probably in a "let's get sh!t done" mind set. But coming off of a PH can cause depression and you def don't need that in your life. Just my 2cents

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Don't jump on a PH yet brother. I would give it at least six months to a year. I def think your body can handle it and I know you are probably in a "let's get sh!t done" mind set. But coming off of a PH can cause depression and you def don't need that in your life. Just my 2cents
You know, I didn't think about that. Thanks for that.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
As a side note. I am on a "diet" using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone. It says that I need to have 2,420 calories to lose a pound a week. Well, since I've started this diet, I have not even come close to that goal. I'm an average of 500 calories less than that.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you supplement in some good fats that should help you get your cals up and should aid in the fat loss :)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
If you supplement in some good fats that should help you get your cals up and should aid in the fat loss :)
Yep, I'm working for that. Next time I visit the grocery store I'm really going to have to read some labels.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yep, I'm working for that. Next time I visit the grocery store I'm really going to have to read some labels.
Lol it will become second nature after a while

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have time so I might as well tell it while I have the rights words. About a year ago I left my job that I had for 11 years to a new job. I took a paycut to start out with but soon was making more money and eventually became a supervisor. In July of last year my wife and I found out we were gonna have a baby. We were so excited. Having been trying for 5 years, you can imagine our excitement! Wife started having a few bad symptoms, so her doctor sent her for an ultrasound. We then saw what we've tried for years for, at that time it was about the size of a bean but with a strong heart beat. We took to social media and our families spreading the wonderful news. We could not keep this to ourselves. Two days after that ultrasound we were back in the ER and she was having a miscarriage. This marked a very dark time in my life. I became so sad and mad at the same time I did not know what to do with myself. I let all that build up inside me and I would lash out at anyone, my wife, son, family members. Hell, I even got mad at people I would see in public who had more than one kid or who were pregnant. I ALMOST hit and cussed a pregnant woman because she was smoking! I finally made an apt to see my doc to get some help. I was put on a mild anti-depressant to help out. I have been on it ever since but I talked to the doc about getting off it and I start my step-down doses this week. I do not like taking medicine like that anyway, but it was either that or do something VERY drastic that I could not take back. I have come to grips with the loss of the baby and yesterday was the first time back in the gym in over a year. I got WAY TOO flabby and that's not me. I really wasn't looking for a "PITY PARTY" but there were a couple people who I thought would check up on me but that's neither here nor there. I do not hold a grudge against them at all. Jesus tell us to forgive and that's what I have done.
I do want some encouraging words and maybe a point in the right direction for a logging opportunity upcoming. But I first want to just get used to going to the gym and get over the initial soreness that comes with being out for so long.
My wife just had a miscarriage this weekend after 3 years of trying. 8 weeks in. :( I feel your pain bud! I will pray for you both!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about your loss bud.

Looking good in here. I can already tell you'll be back on track very quickly.

My wife just had a miscarriage this weekend after 3 years of trying. 8 weeks in. :( I feel your pain bud! I will pray for you both!
Sorry for your loss as well. Prayers to you, too.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Sorry for your loss Luke. I know how hard it is. I had to have my dog put to sleep yesterday and to top that off I caught a damn staph infection from somewhere. So hopefully, I will be back in the gym next week. I will be starting up a workout log for those who want to follow along on my body transformation from being fluffy back to being fit.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Pm me the link I'll follow for sure

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I'll be back at it next week, I'm recovering from a staph infection. Not too bad but any infection like that no matter how big or small is bad enough just having it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'll be back at it next week, I'm recovering from a staph infection. Not too bad but any infection like that no matter how big or small is bad enough just having it.
Just keep rolling with the punches brother. As long as you can stay on your feet you can make it out for the next round :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daym, staph is pretty serious. Hope you recover quickly bro.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks for the support guys!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yo carry everything still good man?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yep, yep. Tried a new PWO yesterday and I guess I'm not too tolerant to a lot of Yohimbie, I got sick.
No bueno ! Ironflex's Quake is a sold pwo. And its stupid cheep on orbit atm

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
No bueno ! Ironflex's Quake is a sold pwo. And its stupid cheep on orbit atm
I've got my app in for FN's Level II, maybe I can win that. If not, I'll look into Quake.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I've got my app in for FN's Level II, maybe I can win that. If not, I'll look into Quake.
Good luck on that bro. I hope you get a win and are chosen to log that!