Shaving and Body Building shows

  1. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0

    Shaving and Body Building shows


    All Right so here is my question. Any one that has competed or knows the science behind the judging system please chime in.
    I will be competing next weekend and I have no problem shaving my arms and my legs but how important is shaving the happy trail and my pits?
    Will I be looked down for not completely shaving those two areas. I am all for keeping those areas neat and in check and I am not hairy by any means, but to place in my division will I need to be completely bare?
    Any input or thoughts is appreciated even if its to just call me a homo

  2. Registered User
    Rhfarris's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    All Right so here is my question. Any one that has competed or knows the science behind the judging system please chime in. I will be competing next weekend and I have no problem shaving my arms and my legs but how important is shaving the happy trail and my pits? Will I be looked down for not completely shaving those two areas. I am all for keeping those areas neat and in check and I am not hairy by any means, but to place in my division will I need to be completely bare? Any input or thoughts is appreciated even if its to just call me a homo
    You have to shave everything man. I literally shave everything except my ass crack since it's covered haha
    www.farrisintensitytraining.co m
  3. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhfarris View Post
    You have to shave everything man. I literally shave everything except my ass crack since it's covered haha
    Damn I was worried that was going to be the answer.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    All Right so here is my question. Any one that has competed or knows the science behind the judging system please chime in. I will be competing next weekend and I have no problem shaving my arms and my legs but how important is shaving the happy trail and my pits? Will I be looked down for not completely shaving those two areas. I am all for keeping those areas neat and in check and I am not hairy by any means, but to place in my division will I need to be completely bare? Any input or thoughts is appreciated even if its to just call me a homo
    It is very important to shave the entire body in order for the spray tan to b even n not turn out blotchy...
    It's all about how u present ur self....
  5. Registered User
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Answers
    0

    And......
    It's nice to shave the pits cause u don't want to sweat cause that will turn ur skin green....
    Remember u cannot apply deodorant pre spray tan....
    And u gotta last a night, prejudging n the evening show.....
  6. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    It is very important to shave the entire body in order for the spray tan to b even n not turn out blotchy...
    It's all about how u present ur self....
    I didnt even think of that angle well I guess I will be smooth as a baby's bottom come sat
  7. Registered User
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,084
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    I didnt even think of that angle well I guess I will be smooth as a baby's bottom come sat
    Is it already next Saturday? Wow!!
    How r u doing mccrew? U all ready?
    Where have I been, lol... ( looking around, lost.)..
    I feel I'm missing out, ha ha....u gotta log going?
  8. Registered User
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,708
    Answers
    0

    Good luck bro.... shave that shyt
  9. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Is it already next Saturday? Wow!!
    How r u doing mccrew? U all ready?
    Where have I been, lol... ( looking around, lost.)..
    I feel I'm missing out, ha ha....u gotta log going?
    I was logging DCP2.0 and Vanillean for BPS up unitl last week I dont have a contest prep log going though. I am feeling good today is day 1 of 9 for my peak week I have a battle plan& my posing is coming along, I am even going to throw some old school BB posing in SHHH dont tell but I am bringing back the Frank Zane vacuum lets see those other skinny physique guys do that lol
  10. Registered User
    McCrew530's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Good luck bro.... shave that shyt
    Thanks man Im getting so stoked !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Acne and body building
    By Philshred in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 01:52 AM
  2. anti inflammatories and body building?????
    By grngoloco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. Advanced weight lifting and body building training
    By aymen99 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 01:29 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 09:06 PM
  5. How HGH Works for AntiAging and Body Building
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in