Shaving and Body Building shows

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
All Right so here is my question. Any one that has competed or knows the science behind the judging system please chime in.
I will be competing next weekend and I have no problem shaving my arms and my legs but how important is shaving the happy trail and my pits?
Will I be looked down for not completely shaving those two areas. I am all for keeping those areas neat and in check and I am not hairy by any means, but to place in my division will I need to be completely bare?
Any input or thoughts is appreciated even if its to just call me a homo:22:

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
All Right so here is my question. Any one that has competed or knows the science behind the judging system please chime in. I will be competing next weekend and I have no problem shaving my arms and my legs but how important is shaving the happy trail and my pits? Will I be looked down for not completely shaving those two areas. I am all for keeping those areas neat and in check and I am not hairy by any means, but to place in my division will I need to be completely bare? Any input or thoughts is appreciated even if its to just call me a homo:22:
You have to shave everything man. I literally shave everything except my ass crack since it's covered haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You have to shave everything man. I literally shave everything except my ass crack since it's covered haha
Damn I was worried that was going to be the answer. :(

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All Right so here is my question. Any one that has competed or knows the science behind the judging system please chime in. I will be competing next weekend and I have no problem shaving my arms and my legs but how important is shaving the happy trail and my pits? Will I be looked down for not completely shaving those two areas. I am all for keeping those areas neat and in check and I am not hairy by any means, but to place in my division will I need to be completely bare? Any input or thoughts is appreciated even if its to just call me a homo:22:
It is very important to shave the entire body in order for the spray tan to b even n not turn out blotchy...
It's all about how u present ur self....
;)

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And......
It's nice to shave the pits cause u don't want to sweat cause that will turn ur skin green....
Remember u cannot apply deodorant pre spray tan....
And u gotta last a night, prejudging n the evening show.....

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It is very important to shave the entire body in order for the spray tan to b even n not turn out blotchy...
It's all about how u present ur self....
;)
I didnt even think of that angle well I guess I will be smooth as a baby's bottom come sat :09:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt even think of that angle well I guess I will be smooth as a baby's bottom come sat :09:
Is it already next Saturday? Wow!!
How r u doing mccrew? U all ready?
Where have I been, lol... ( looking around, lost.)..
I feel I'm missing out, ha ha....u gotta log going?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck bro.... shave that shyt

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is it already next Saturday? Wow!!
How r u doing mccrew? U all ready?
Where have I been, lol... ( looking around, lost.)..
I feel I'm missing out, ha ha....u gotta log going?
I was logging DCP2.0 and Vanillean for BPS up unitl last week I dont have a contest prep log going though. I am feeling good today is day 1 of 9 for my peak week I have a battle plan& my posing is coming along, I am even going to throw some old school BB posing in ;) SHHH dont tell but I am bringing back the Frank Zane vacuum lets see those other skinny physique guys do that lol