Back pain! Help me

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Hellooo!

Ok i have so much going on with my back im at the point where i am ready to take a butchers knife and cut out my spine and cut off my legs.

A bit of history, 4 years ago i got herniated discs bla bla they refuse to operate until im 30 (i just turned 24) but seriously i am dying and the Dr dont know what to do with me anymore.

Ive tried multiple physiotherapy, biokineticist, pain management, yoga, Pilates, excersize, stretching, chiropractor...pretty much u name it all and most of that made my pain worse.

Now it doesnt hurt all the time on a pain level of 10 like usually its about a 5 and that what ive gotten use to on a normal day but then i get these flare ups of 10+ like crippling pain thats constant which usually gets me put in hospital.

At the moment i feel like im in that pre-hospital phase and im dying...i got the valium its basically as effective as eating jelly bean. I got oxynorm which is oxy but opiates make me puke my guts out.

I have a huge variety of pills and they really make little to no difference and im starting to give up like i cant live like this *sigh*

So, does anyone have a miracle cure that i have somehow overlooked?

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
How's your posture and hip alignment?
Well i been told hip alignment is normal.
Posture is that of a 100 year old granny because im into much pain to stand up straight

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about cortisone shots?!

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
How about cortisone shots?!
I used to get them pretty often but the duration that it lasts is like 1 day and im still not anywhere close to pain free

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Oh i should add that today im starting project: super high me

My uncle had cancer and stuff so he got legit hemp oil for pain and also gets sativa strain weed which hypothetically helps for pain...so im doing a 30 day experiment, leaving all the bs pills and stuff and whenever i have pain im gona vape / eat / smoke

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh i should add that today im starting project: super high me

My uncle had cancer and stuff so he got legit hemp oil for pain and also gets sativa strain weed which hypothetically helps for pain...so im doing a 30 day experiment, leaving all the bs pills and stuff and whenever i have pain im gona vape / eat / smoke
Girl, try everything and anything! Good luck! I remember my coworker had back surgery a few months ago and he is completely pain free. Sucks that you have to wait!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... So, does anyone have a miracle cure that i have somehow overlooked?
I have a friend with this same problem, so I've recently looked into this quite a bit. They just started taking the formula I suggested and no 'miracle' results so far, but it does appear to be helping. I'll keep you posted if we find anything that works, but here's a few natural supps that you probably already have on hand:

Magnesium

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23384256

Agmatine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20447305

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
L4 L5 s1 I already supp with that :( doesn't help... Not even the weed is helping

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Something like this..doesn't look hectic but f me!

Attachments

aw1981

Awards
1. Stretch
Don't sit at your desk chair all day. Sitting for lengthy periods is terrible for your body. When you take a break, walk around and stretch a little – do something completely different.

2. Herbal Oil
Massaging your back with an herbal oil can help your muscles relax and relieve pain. You can use any herbal oil such as eucalyptus oil, almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil. Heat the oil until warm and massage it gently over the aching area.

3. Chill it
Ice is best in the first 24 to 48 hours after an injury because it reduces inflammation. Several times a day, lay an ice pack wrapped in a towel on the painful area for up to 20 minutes. After 48 hours, you can switch to heat if you prefer. Whether you use heat or ice -- take it off after about 20 minutes to give your skin a rest. If pain persists, talk with a doctor.

4. Give up smoking
One study found that smokers are about a third more likely to have low back pain compared with nonsmokers. Smoking can increase your risk for osteoporosis of the spine and other bone problems. People who smoke take longer to heal-from any injury, not just back pain. If you stop smoking, you may feel better sooner.

5. Wear low heels
Exchange your four-inch pumps for flats or low heels (less than 1 inch). High heels create a more unstable posture, and increase pressure on your lower spine. According to research, nearly 60% of women who consistently wear high-heeled shoes complain of low back pain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can see the damage to the discs along with some lordosis as well. There are some small things that you can to correct the lordosis, but it's in a bad spot and is likely pinching some nerves as well.

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Yeah i do all those stretches, ive rubbed all types of oils and junk on it, tried heating and cooling, I dont smoke, i only vaporize the weed and i wouldn't be caught dead in heels / pumps lol i only wear sneakers.

i swear i might assault a Dr soon cause i feel like im dying! I really cant carry on the next 6 years like this until they decide to operate.