Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
What deodorant do you guys use? Brand and scent. Lets gooooooooo

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Whatever's on the 2for1 sale at Walmart when I need more. I think it's degree dry stick right now, can't use gels

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
http://www.drbronner.com/ the pepermint or almond.. no ****! i use this soap for everything on my body and to wash and i have less acne than ever.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old Spice. It has the blue stick. I hate gel and the white stick that gets everywhere.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Degree clinical strength. Fresh scent I believe. Keeps my pits dry.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I used to ****in REEK no matter what I did, pretty metro but I started shaving my armpits like 3 years ago and its night and day

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Roll-on Anti-perspirant. Very good but not cheap.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Here is the sure fire way for safety in accordance with leaving nothing to chance but perhaps an olfactory offense to some among you

"All I do is use simple soap and water and that seems to work well enough that my friends and relatives do not tell me I have any offensive body odor. I typically will wash under my arms in the morning and after I workout.

This approach has served me well for over three decades, however if you find you need a more aggressive approach, then try a pinch of baking soda mixed into water as an effective all-day deodorant."

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
old spice, that wolf one that smells like gushers!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Degree clinical and (degree?) Ironman Sport. I really don't like the smell of either. But, they work.