Football cleats. Anyone have some they would sell?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I need low cut speed type cleats. For a wide receiver. I have football coming up and I dont want to spend a crapload of money on cleats if im not going to play. Its a longshot here but figured I would give it a shot.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's your shoe size? i have low cut nike cleats that weight less than 8 oz each, i only wore them during games as i practiced with heavier cleats so that on game day i would "fleeter of foot"

anywho they are still in pretty decent shape ... i don't need them anymore so if you are around a size 10 and you want them i'll send them to you just pay me for the shipping

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what's your shoe size? i have low cut nike cleats that weight less than 8 oz each, i only wore them during games as i practiced with heavier cleats so that on game day i would "fleeter of foot"

anywho they are still in pretty decent shape ... i don't need them anymore so if you are around a size 10 and you want them i'll send them to you just pay me for the shipping
Very nice gesture bro. Top notch in my books!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Yeah I wear about a 10.5 and since this is just a tryout I could easily get away with a 10 I am sure. You saved me from spending 90 dollars on cleats just for a tryout.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
alright, when do you need them by? i also need your address, etc. email me at **

Last edited: