Before and After

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
Good Job! What did you use for your stack?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work buddy ;)

polackpl

polackpl

Awards
Your stack - what supplements did you mostly stack

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn buddy, that is a great transformation! And props to you for going at it naturally and not trying to find an easier way.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
All natural until I got about 12% bf then I started on C4 and Creatine
You should be proud of yourself.
Good thing you were able to accomplish this before you came on here and were told by all of these (mostly) useless company reps that you couldn't do it without whatever the latest (mostly) garbage supplements they are pushing.

Congrats and keep up the good work.

Beefeater71

Beefeater71

Awards
Separation starting to show there brother. Traps starting to stick up like ski slopes too. Well done!

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
Damn buddy, that is a great transformation! And props to you for going at it naturally and not trying to find an easier way.
You should be proud of yourself. Good thing you were able to accomplish this before you came on here and were told by all of these (mostly) useless company reps that you couldn't do it without whatever the latest (mostly) garbage supplements they are pushing. Congrats and keep up the good work.
Thanks guys! Honestly when I started I didn't think I'd be where I am but results are addicting!!

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
how much time did it take for you to get that change?
You have a nice body ! how many years of training ?

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Awesome transformation!

Derick

Derick

Awards
Well done brother, also done it the natural way, hard freckin work!! Respect

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
how much time did it take for you to get that change? You have a nice body ! how many years of training ?
I started about 10 months ago and thank you! Actual weight lifting I started 6 months ago.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Almost 18
Wow you made that transformation at the perfect age good job. Trust me the earlier the better. Now you're at a strong baseline level you should feel really good about that

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
Wow you made that transformation at the perfect age good job. Trust me the earlier the better. Now you're at a strong baseline level you should feel really good about that
Well thanks it means a lot!! I'm just hoping I can keep the will power to keep progressing!

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
Awesome job dude! A lot of people that tend to shy away from a gym and think that they can't fix their diet (and unfortunately wouldn't visit a website like this) need to take a look at this.

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
Awesome job dude! A lot of people that tend to shy away from a gym and think that they can't fix their diet (and unfortunately wouldn't visit a website like this) need to take a look at this.
That really means a lot. I started this for myself and finished to encourage others so thank you.

use2Bfat

use2Bfat

Awards
That really means a lot. I started this for myself and finished to encourage others so thank you.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'll use your transformation as motivation to get lean and mean at 28