abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good job playa. Your a tall kid, and you look young. How old are you? 17?

I hope those gains are from food

the_swol_god

the_swol_god

Banned
Awards
Compared to the before picture..it doesn't really look like you are 40 pounds heavier

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
Good job, bro. I'm guessing that you're pretty young. Take it from an ole fool from the old school, as you get older, that weight gain will come easier but if you're not careful it can be the gain that you don't want (i.e., fat).

Just remember: FEED THE MUSCLE, NOT THE FAT. TRAIN LIKE A CHAMP BUT DON'T EAT LIKE A CHUMP!

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Good job playa. Your a tall kid, and you look young. How old are you? 17?

I hope those gains are from food
I supplement with whey and Iso mass Xtreme sometimes but rarely.
I mostly eat a lot of food!
My friends have tried too pressure me into taking prohormones with them but I said no.. they don't even know what a serm is either lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I supplement with whey and Iso mass Xtreme sometimes but rarely. I mostly eat a lot of food! My friends have tried too pressure me into taking prohormones with them but I said no.. they don't even know what a serm is either lol.
Nice work buddy. That's what I like to hear. I hate when people/ young kids go into ph without eating tons of food and going natural first. Keep it up. Don't feed into Ph's until u reach a plateau

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been bulking for awhile now too. My chest is actually coming in. But i've lost my abs :(
Keep bulking. You still have some more to fill up. Your chest def looks bigger and forget abs for now. Add in a bit of cardio if anything but don't fall back on food.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
Keep bulking. You still have some more to fill up. Your chest def looks bigger and forget abs for now. Add in a bit of cardio if anything but don't fall back on food.
what do you mean don't fall back on food? I play basketball where i lift sometimes for cardio.

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
so I decided to cut down lol I'm so amazed. Lol time to bulk again

Attachments

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
given how tall you are, you need to bulk to 200+ or so. youve completely lost your chest by cutting.

I would say f u to definition for a while, smashing 4000+ calories a day, get your raw lifts up heavy, then cut in a year or so :)

lilbill

lilbill

Banned
Awards
given how tall you are, you need to bulk to 200+ or so. youve completely lost your chest by cutting. I would say f u to definition for a while, smashing 4000+ calories a day, get your raw lifts up heavy, then cut in a year or so :)
lol yea that was my first time bulk I bulked for a year then cut this winter so I'm bulking again.. Guess I can't do cardio all the time :( short lifts an food now smh :( lolz

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Well done, man. You look like you're doing it right, for the most part.

I went from 148lbs to 187lbs, myself, but it took me nearly 3 years and I'm alot older. :D. What I would give to go back to your age and take weightlifting seriously.