anyone here post over at avant?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
the reason i'm asking is because i registered today, and i'm able to log in, but i can't post - anywhere!

they won't even let me contact a moderator or admin. did you guys encouter this problem...

damn avant, with their high-and-mighty attidude. (jk, don't ban me)

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I post there under a different name, and I'm fine.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think you have to check your email and "authenticate" before you can post....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They just constantly flame each other over there and argue. Its not worth it. All the posts are usually just people arguing.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
They just constantly flame each other over there and argue. Its not worth it. All the posts are usually just people arguing.
i had a question about lipoderm, i thought maybe some of the mods could answer best.

there was a highly-technical post over there on PWO nutrition, were bobo owned those guys. it was funny.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,
I disagree, I think that it is one of the few boards where rational discourse actually occurs. Disagreement is a good thing, as long as it breeds intelligent argument and is predicated on mutual respect. There is actually a really good thread going on right now on that very topic.
I would rather have my errors pointed out, than to have some "bro" pump me up with a "hell yeah bro, I read that whey isolate is bunk. I get hella bitches without it."--BB.com.
On the other hand if you have a fragile ego it would not be the best place to post...Dim

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Before AM, MM(AL) was my home. Theese are the only 2 I ever spend my time on. It's a good board w/good people. :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone,
I disagree, I think that it is one of the few boards where rational discourse actually occurs. Disagreement is a good thing, as long as it breeds intelligent argument and is predicated on mutual respect. There is actually a really good thread going on right now on that very topic.
I would rather have my errors pointed out, than to have some "bro" pump me up with a "hell yeah bro, I read that whey isolate is bunk. I get hella bitches without it."--BB.com.
On the other hand if you have a fragile ego it would not be the best place to post...Dim

Well, I don't really like reading through a thread with over 1000's posts with people arguing about something that can just be concluded through personal opinion. After about the 30th post it just gets boring to me and I usually stop reading.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate those bastards!!!

Um, what's your Lipo question?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I hate those bastards!!!

Um, what's your Lipo question?
sweet... one of you guys.

ok, my question is:

since yohimbine's lypolitic effects are blunted by insulin, and although i am dieting, i'm not really low-carbing, and i'm not doing fasted-state morning cardio either, my question basically is when would applying lipoderm be best for my unique situation. I'm thinking right before i go to sleep or before a workout, to target FFA release from the spot of application and then burn them with cardio. (i do my cardio right after resistence training).

thanks

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
i would say put it on twice daily 12 hours apart, best after showers.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I like avants boards also, here and avants boards are where I usually spend time, though I dont post there much.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would say put it on twice daily 12 hours apart, best after showers.
Yeah, its not really that important when you put in on, in terms of your eating schedule, because of its localized effects.

What is important, is that you don't wash it off, shortly after you put in on. Because of the dermal application, it continues to be released over a ~12 hour period.

Thus, regardless of diet, I would suggest immediately after you shower, and ~12 hours later.