Xyience energy

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
If u guys want a traditional energy drink ......try Xyience .....whole line is sugar and calorie free ...most of them taste pretty good .....if u haven't tried them ....do it !

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And make sure to ask for free samples at GNC, they have gazillions of the darn things in the back room!

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
I didn't know GNC had them ....that's cool .

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I talked to my friend who works there, and he said it was discontinued a month or two ago at GNC. Not sure why.

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
Xenergy has been around for quite some time now.

Kinda forgot about them until I saw them at a convince store the other week. The mango and the citrus are the best. Only $2 too!

I'm actually surprised Xyience is still in business though, haha.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm actually surprised Xyience is still in business though, haha.
Yeah, I seem to remember lawsuit or something, as well as some group of whiners complaining about them using"too slutty" women in their promos....

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
Yeah, I seem to remember lawsuit or something, as well as some group of whiners complaining about them using"too slutty" women in their promos....
I just meant because of their prices and what you actually got in the product way back when.

I think I remember NOX-CG3 being over $100 lol. I don't know or have heard of a single soul that has used anything by them.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just meant because of their prices and what you actually got in the product way back when.

I think I remember NOX-CG3 being over $100 lol. I don't know or have heard of a single soul that has used anything by them.
Oh I have, but I never paid for it! A bunch of GNC samples and some other product that was a GNC return that was opened...still have that somewhere, never tried it, don't even recall what it is. The energy drinks tasted weird but I got used to it and liked it. They were decent, but seemed more nootropic/mental rather than a physical stimulant for me. Then again I'm very tolerant of stims in general.

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
Done some research ....it's actually owned by Zuffa which owns the UFC ....,,,and according to neilson scan data it's the nationally ranked #7 energy drink ......and the highest trending one .....meaning it's the fastest growing ....wow!

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
Done some research ....it's actually owned by Zuffa which owns the UFC ....,,,and according to neilson scan data it's the nationally ranked #7 energy drink ......and the highest trending one .....meaning it's the fastest growing ....wow!
That data just seems odd to me because the company has cut their product line down to only a few things as far as I could find and the energy drinks have been out for some time now and not many people have even tried them.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
I remember watching the early The Ultimate Fighter seasons like 10 years ago and Chuck Liddel was the spokesman for it

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
Rhonda rousey is currently the spokesperson ......it's actually a growing brand .....glad I found it !!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Rhonda rousey is currently the spokesperson ......it's actually a growing brand .....glad I found it !!
OmG that's t0TaLLy awesome!!! I'm sure these idiotic posts are out of pure love for the product and not because you're affiliated with a distributor...

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
it's actually a growing brand
That's pretty extreme to say, lol.

More like a plateauing brand that's only staying a float because of the cashflow from the other brands the company owns.

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
Actually no but everything is researchable .....simply google it .......I actually sell beer. But u seem to know everything .....I'm sure u knew that.

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
Might I add ....I somehow don't think ....if I did distribute it ....that posting it on here would help me in any way ......just stating an opinion and some googled facts about a good healthier energy drink I found .......if u want to be a negative douche cause ur life sucks .....god bless u clown .

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Actually no but everything is researchable .....simply google it .......I actually sell beer. But u seem to know everything .....I'm sure u knew that.
You sell Budweiser, owned by anheuser Busch, and you are in Texas. Oh heavens google that. Your posts read like bad ad copy. Go away, I do know everything.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Might I add ....I somehow don't think ....if I did distribute it ....that posting it on here would help me in any way ......just stating an opinion and some googled facts about a good healthier energy drink I found .......if u want to be a negative douche cause ur life sucks .....god bless u clown .
Why would you bring clowns into this? It's a noble profession. You're probably racist too. Now pardon me while I enjoy my red bull.

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
Clown as in ur personality .....as in goofy and not taken seriously .....as in u ! Not literal clowns . Boom !

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Clown as in ur personality .....as in goofy and not taken seriously .....as in u ! Not literal clowns . Boom !
That's still really derogatory towards clowns. In this day and age there's no reason for the ignorance that you're displaying. Hopefully one day you grow up and realize that clowns are people too.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's still really derogatory towards clowns. In this day and age there's no reason for the ignorance that you're displaying. Hopefully one day you grow up and realize that clowns are people too.
I take offense to that clown remark, with my slightly, well huge obsession with clowns. Hence my 6 ... Six clown tattoos.

But all seriousness. Used noxcg3 when I was 19. Garbage. But tasted good

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fritzer Supplements 7
capnsavem Supplements 10
Supplements 0
crpav Supplements 1
tim1985 Supplements 12