Dudes that sit on the gym equipment and not use it!

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
What is amazingly annoying is the dudes that lounge around on the the equipment talking to their friends and half ass working out when ur trying to get a rotation going on !! Makes u wanna choke some one .......I also go to a gym that is not 24 hrs ........opens at 5am ......can't tell you how frustrating it is when they are late and I need to get my **** done and get to work ......the equipment is good and the price is even better ....just a couple of things that grind my gears !

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What is amazingly annoying is the dudes that lounge around on the the equipment talking to their friends and half ass working out when ur trying to get a rotation going on !! Makes u wanna choke some one .......I also go to a gym that is not 24 hrs ........opens at 5am ......can't tell you how frustrating it is when they are late and I need to get my **** done and get to work ......the equipment is good and the price is even better ....just a couple of things that grind my gears !
Or when someone sees you're squatting and basically stands in the rack while talking to a friend. People just don't ****ing care about others anymore. No respect whatsoever. It's this shytty generation of over privileged pampered teens and young adults

kingOFbeers

kingOFbeers

Awards
I agree ......lots of punks in the way these days .

justmechillin

I usually just ask to work in with them, then start staring at the clock on the wall.... If I'm not in the gym by 2:30pm, then I usually wait till 11:30pm to workout, just to try & avoid the posers... Lol... Another trick to keep the text messaging, storytelling kids at bay is to rack up the 100lb plates to workout with... Fyi, it doesn't bother me 1 bit if someone wants to work in with me, 2-3 people can easly use 1 station as long as they are hitting the weights with motivation....