Donate blood/plasma on cycle?

thisbedallas

Awards
Since I'm broke as a joke spending all my money on all my cycle stuff, I need to find a means to get money (since I don't have a job at the moment). A friend of mine mentioned donating plasma. Would being on cycle (Havoc and Ultradrol) not permit me to donate? Or would it pose no problem?

Thanks guys.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't believe it would keep you from doing it since I don't remember being asked about it ever (never donated on cycle though). Your plasma will regenerate within hours as long as you are well hydrated. My assumption would be you are losing some of the gear in your bloodstream, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to really matter much over the course of a cycle. It's not like you can donate P everyday anyways.

Could you do it? Probably.

Ideal? Probably not.

Unhealthy or potentially leading to big problems? I would not THINK so.

Hopefully someone more intelligent than me or with experience trying this can help you. If you ask the place I'm sure they will tell you not to do it even if you would be ok.

thisbedallas

Awards
I don't believe it would keep you from doing it since I don't remember being asked about it ever (never donated on cycle though). Your plasma will regenerate within hours as long as you are well hydrated. My assumption would be you are losing some of the gear in your bloodstream, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to really matter much over the course of a cycle. It's not like you can donate P everyday anyways.

Could you do it? Probably.

Ideal? Probably not.

Unhealthy or potentially leading to big problems? I would not THINK so.

Hopefully someone more intelligent than me or with experience trying this can help you. If you ask the place I'm sure they will tell you not to do it even if you would be ok.
Thanks, good sir. I guess I'll just wait a couple weeks. ;)