Question for the polynogomous

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
That's people with more than one sexual partner on a regular basis. :tard:

How often do you get tested for HIV? I get tested every year on my birthday and where I go they take your blood and tell you to have a seat in the waiting room. And you sit there and wait 20 minutes for them to come tell you. It's like being on death row, strapped to the gurni and waiting for the governor to call.
Well my birthday is quickly arriving. And I am like Chris Rock right now when he was talking about getting visited by the Ghost of Pussy Past. Thinking about how many times being caught up in the moment and not strapping up this year. I go through this every year and I was wondering if I was the only one.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it polygamous?

I know it's hard but at least you're responsible enough to get tested. I used to go thru the same thing (i'm married now). You start thinking back...and it scares the hell out of you. I feel your pain bro, just hang in there and good luck!

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's polygamous; and i feel your pain. ever heard of mitch hepburg? he does the "round about" AIDS test. call up your best friend and ask if they know anybody that has aids. when they say no, say "good, cause i know you!"

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
it's polygamous; and i feel your pain. ever heard of mitch hepburg? he does the "round about" AIDS test. call up your best friend and ask if they know anybody that has aids. when they say no, say "good, cause i know you!"
lol! That guys stand up is hilarious.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
lmao!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
and if you want to get down and dirty there's also

Polygynous- more than one female mate.

Polyandrous-more than one male mate.

I'm all for polygyny.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards