Fake Snow

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
There is fake snow in parts of the country and the media will not cover it look it up its real youtube snow will not melt its ****in crazy.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I guess if that is the modern day truth seeker, just trying to understand the world.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you can stop trying to seek this truth, lol. It was snow.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously? Read the article

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is fake snow in parts of the country and the media will not cover it look it up its real youtube snow will not melt its ****in crazy.
Media won't cover it because it's so f***ing stupid to consider as "news." And that's saying something; Jesus' face in a piece of toast merits a 5 minute panel discussion.

Take the tin foil off your head; come back to reality...

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Media won't cover it because it's so f***ing stupid to consider as "news." And that's saying something; Jesus' face in a piece of toast merits a 5 minute panel discussion.

Take the tin foil off your head; come back to reality...
Who owns the media?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't spoon feed try using the thing your on now called the Internet and actually care about the world you live in.
I assure you real snow has been falling in Buffalo. I'm ok with that.

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
It's real as sh*t in West Virginia!!!! And cold as balls! Is it cold down south or is that fake as well????

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you should have paid attention in junior high science class. Research "sublimation."

You'll have your mind blown to know that if you throw a pot of boiling water into subzero temperatures, it will automatically turn into snow! The reason? MAGIC / CONSPIRACY / ILLUMINATI / AARGLE BARGLE THEYRE COMING TO TAKE US AWAY TO PRISON CAMPS

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Maybe you should have paid attention in junior high science class. Research "sublimation."

You'll have your mind blown to know that if you throw a pot of boiling water into subzero temperatures, it will automatically turn into snow! The reason? MAGIC / CONSPIRACY / ILLUMINATI / AARGLE BARGLE THEYRE COMING TO TAKE US AWAY TO PRISON CAMPS
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUFwdDFMWM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=cOUFwdDFMWM
But wait how can this be i thought sublimation works with lighters? Stop trying to sound like you know what is going on because you read what one guy said.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She said without it melting, like NORMAL snow.
I've packed snow very tightly into snowballs without it melting.

But, I didn't put it into a bowl first, bring it into my HEATED house, and wait a few minutes for it to start melting before trying to pack it.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I've packed snow very tightly into snowballs without it melting.

But, I didn't put it into a bowl first, bring it into my HEATED house, and wait a few minutes for it to start melting before trying to pack it.
Have you even seen any videos of snow not melting when people are holding it indoors in their hands, I am showing proof that for what ever reason something is wrong and some people are mentioning the illuminati when i never mention any secret cult wtf I'm just trying to find a logical reason, have you people forgot what snow is?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you even seen any videos of snow not melting when people are holding it indoors in their hands, I am showing proof that for what ever reason something is wrong and some people are mentioning the illuminati when i never mention any secret cult wtf I'm just trying to find a logical reason, have you people forgot what snow is?
No, I've never seen videos of people bringing snow inside their houses (why would I look for videos of that?)

But I have seen myself bring a snowball into a house and have it not immediately melt.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
No, I've never seen videos of people bringing snow inside their houses (why would I look for videos of that?)

But I have seen myself bring a snowball into a house and have it not immediately melt.
Than educate your self and don't sound like I know nothing and you do when you don't even know the subject at hand.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Than educate your self and don't sound like I know nothing and you do when you don't even know the subject at hand.
What you're seeing on the snow is not the snow charring, but the butane from the lighter. It is a "dirty" fuel.

You really don't seem to know what you're talking about, so I would recommend quitting while you're behind.

You come off like a damn fool.

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
Maybe it's because of all the chemicals in the air??? Hell I don't know, really, who cares??? Let's eat, and lift weights!!!! We are all gonna die sometime!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you talking about?

Educate myself how?

I have personally brought a snowball into a house without it immediately melting. I'll say again, I have PERSONALLY made a snowball, and brought it with me into a house and it didn't immediately melt.

Maybe you should consider educating yourself, since you apparently have no experience with snow and are counting on YouTube videos to learn about it.

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
What are you talking about? Educate myself how? I have personally brought a snowball into a house without it immediately melting. I'll say again, I have PERSONALLY made a snowball, and brought it with me into a house and it didn't immediately melt. Maybe you should consider educating yourself, since you apparently have no experience with snow and are counting on YouTube videos to learn about it.
I think you two are on the same team....

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
What you're seeing on the snow is not the snow charring, but the butane from the lighter. It is a "dirty" fuel.

You really don't seem to know what you're talking about, so I would recommend quitting while you're behind.

You come off like a damn fool.
That's why a match can leave the black substance and a plastic smell too right, how about you look at videos and websites and use your own mind and figure out that its not normal, oh and Nothing you said has held up so umm maybe your the fool, come at meh bra.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
What are you talking about?

Educate myself how?

I have personally brought a snowball into a house without it immediately melting. I'll say again, I have PERSONALLY made a snowball, and brought it with me into a house and it didn't immediately melt.

Maybe you should consider educating yourself, since you apparently have no experience with snow and are counting on YouTube videos to learn about it.
If you looked at the videos you would actually see after multiple minutes the snow still does not melt oh and I've lived in Chicago so I think I know a little about snow lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why a match can leave the black substance and a plastic smell too right, how about you look at videos and websites and use your own mind and figure out that its not normal, oh and Nothing you said has held up so umm maybe your the fool, come at meh bra.
I've given you a scientific explanation, which you reject. There's nothing else that I can do since you're too stubborn to accept reality.

Learn some humility. Scientists admit when they're wrong any time new evidence contradicts what they previously believed. You would do well to follow their example in this thread.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
I've given you a scientific explanation, which you reject. There's nothing else that I can do since you're too stubborn to accept reality.

Learn some humility. Scientists admit when they're wrong any time new evidence contradicts what they previously believed. You would do well to follow their example in this thread.
I've given you a video where snow drips water and puts out the flame, and there are others like it, so what's the scientific explanation for that or have you forgotten what snow is and what happens. Snow will melt over any flame as simple ad that.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you looked at the videos you would actually see after multiple minutes the snow still does not melt oh and I've lived in Chicago so I think I know a little about snow lol.
Yes, I am aware.

This is the exact same experience I have with snow. (not fake snow, Michigan snow from multiple trips from 2001-currently). I have taken snowballs into houses without it melting (for a span of minutes, not hours, obviously).

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Maybe it's because of all the chemicals in the air??? Hell I don't know, really, who cares??? Let's eat, and lift weights!!!! We are all gonna die sometime!
Than why live?

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
Because we are man! Just go with it, why give a crap? Are you going to do something about it??? Nope, you aren't! Enjoy your life and what life you have! I have a good career, a house, a wife, a son, and baby girl due in March! I have a great life and thank god for it! Don't sweat dumb sh*t on the internet. All this internet, texting, social media, video game garbage is going to kill our society.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Because we are man! Just go with it, why give a crap? Are you going to do something about it??? Nope, you aren't! Enjoy your life and what life you have! I have a good career, a house, a wife, a son, and baby girl due in March! I have a great life and thank god for it! Don't sweat dumb sh*t on the internet. All this internet, texting, social media, video game garbage is going to kill our society.
I care because I am alive, do you not realize how amazing it is that you are a human? I will because I'd rather die on my feet than on my knees. (Idk who but a good quote) I am glad you are happy ignorance is bliss (wtf with all these quotes) Internet is literally an infinite supply of knowledge as long as there are people and society is due to people not technology so hold people accountable and don't blame inanimate object for the problems when they are clearly not.

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
And you'll spend your life, or what you call your life, worrying about what other people say/do! What in gods creation did people do before the internet? BTW zombies are not real!

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
And you'll spend your life, or what you call your life, worrying about what other people say/do! What in gods creation did people do before the internet? BTW zombies are not real!
Wow so it's bad that I focus on what is happening to other people and don't focus only on myself. We are here to help each other advance as a race and if you can not see that than you are truly narcissistic. They read books but it was harder to spread knowledge. There are ages in time like the Industrial Age and guess what it's the Information Age. And you believe in god so whats your religion may I ask?

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
Christian....this is going way farther than snow btw lol

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
Christian....this is going way farther than snow btw lol
You brought up chemtrails and that why should we care so you are the instigator, which is not a bad thing btw and is normal in conversations.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First a little background chemistry

Matter exist in 3 states. Gas, liquid, and solid. Now to transition a solid to a gas, the solid has to melt into a liquid first and then it is able to vaporize into a gas. This is pretty basic and understood fairly well by most grade schoolers. However there exist a different phase that is not as commonly know. That phase is known as sublimation. Sublimation can take a solid directly to a gas. (see the dry ice example that was linked in the earlier post)

Now for this video, if we keep the phase sublimation in mind, it becomes less of a mystery of what is exactly happening. Snow normally can sublimate below the freezing point under certain pressure conditions. This typically happens with cold dry air (think winter air) Now our current weather conditions has resulted in this winter being much drier than the winters of previous years. What this means is we now have an environment where sublimation is achieved more easily.

So addressing the video specifically, you have a snowball which is essentially still just a collection of particles. These particles have an high amount of surface area and when exposed to a high heat source (lighter) it can just sublimate directly into a vapor. As for the black marks, that is residue from the heat source (lighter) since the fuel in the lighter did not burn completely

Science is how we understand the world around us. Not conspiracy theories on youtube. If you are interested in further learning about sublimation go here - http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/watercyclesublimation.html

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
First a little background chemistry

Matter exist in 3 states. Gas, liquid, and solid. Now to transition a solid to a gas, the solid has to melt into a liquid first and then it is able to vaporize into a gas. This is pretty basic and understood fairly well by most grade schoolers. However there exist a different phase that is not as commonly know. That phase is known as sublimation. Sublimation can take a solid directly to a gas. (see the dry ice example that was linked in the earlier post)

Now for this video, if we keep the phase sublimation in mind, it becomes less of a mystery of what is exactly happening. Snow normally can sublimate below the freezing point under certain pressure conditions. This typically happens with cold dry air (think winter air) Now our current weather conditions has resulted in this winter being much drier than the winters of previous years. What this means is we now have an environment where sublimation is achieved more easily.

So addressing the video specifically, you have a snowball which is essentially still just a collection of particles. These particles have an high amount of surface area and when exposed to a high heat source (lighter) it can just sublimate directly into a vapor. As for the black marks, that is residue from the heat source (lighter) since the fuel in the lighter did not burn completely

Science is how we understand the world around us. Not conspiracy theories on youtube. If you are interested in further learning about sublimation go here - http://ga.water.usgs.gov/edu/watercyclesublimation.html
I understand that because apparently that's the answer for all the videos even the ones where the snow melted and dripped water outside by a flame like it should or the ones where they used a candle or a match. Sublimation explains some videos but what about the smell of burning plastic/chemical while using a match? Not bashing I'm just curious because I thought it was sublimation too, but doing more research has proven it is not the case for all of the experiments. How can you forget how snow is ffs.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUFwdDFMWM&desktop_uri=/watch?v=cOUFwdDFMWM
But wait how can this be i thought sublimation works with lighters? Stop trying to sound like you know what is going on because you read what one guy said.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EW15l3MJemg

That's a candle, and when did snow not melt at a flame? And a bic lighter is no where near hot enough to bypass the water stage, how about you do some research and read more than one "article"
I understand that because apparently that's the answer for all the videos even the ones where the snow melted and dripped water outside by a flame like it should or the ones where they used a candle or a match.
dripping water or using a candle or match doesnt rule out sublimation

Sublimation explains some videos but what about the smell of burning plastic/chemical while using a match?
most likely the people are lying.

Not bashing I'm just curious because I thought it was sublimation too, but doing more research has proven it is not the case for all of the experiments. How can you forget how snow is ffs.
We can apply Occams razor here and out of the two possibilities, 1 being sublimation and the other being some vast government conspiracy, which is the more simpler reason that provides the greatest explanation? The hypothesis that makes the fewest assumptions is most likely the right one and in this case it is sublimation

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
dripping water or using a candle or match doesnt rule out sublimation

most likely the people are lying.

We can apply Occams razor here and out of the two possibilities, 1 being sublimation and the other being some vast government conspiracy, which is the more simpler reason that provides the greatest explanation? The hypothesis that makes the fewest assumptions is most likely the right one and in this case it is sublimation
I thought sublimation skips water? And they are lying in a video of them using a match/candle against snow...it's a video they can't lie because you see them do it. Lol I'm done.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought sublimation skips water? And they are lying in a video of them using a match/candle against snow...it's a video they can't lie because you see them do it. Lol I'm done.
He specifically said most are probably lying about the smell. Can you smell it through the video?

God, how could you possibly believe you are unraveling a government conspiracy if you can't even read.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought sublimation skips water?
it does but it does not mean that every particle is being sublimed. Some can still go through the typical stages of matter changing

And they are lying in a video of them using a match/candle against snow...it's a video they can't lie because you see them do it. Lol I'm done.
thats not what I nor you said. I replied to your question asking about the smell. To that I said they are most likely lying.

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
He specifically said most are probably lying about the smell. Can you smell it through the video?

God, how could you possibly believe you are unraveling a government conspiracy if you can't even read.
1.never said anything about a government conspiracy you just assume because that's the only option someone can't just want to know why something weird is going on...can u read lol.
2. My bad I'm on Mobil and when I replied it didn't show my post and I thought he was referring to what he stated before. Omg I omitted I was in the wrong am I normal now? Smd
3.if any of you actually thought about things longer than a few minutes than you could see that multiple people reported a plastic/chemical smell.
4.why question something that everyday people say but when it comes to one person on the media you all drop everything and take notes. Like I keep saying research before acting like you know the cause to every little thing. ****

theOCdude

theOCdude

Awards
it does but it does not mean that every particle is being sublimed. Some can still go through the typical stages of matter changing

thats not what I nor you said. I replied to your question asking about the smell. To that I said they are most likely lying.
Videos of snows dripping normal amounts of water not just a few drops from a flame and I stated above the smell