Need to Download a program

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I need to find and download Microsoft Front Page. Considering I cant run Kazaa because of anti-spyware programs, what is the best way to go about getting this thing? Thanks in advance.

tiggermoon

tiggermoon

Awards
I need to find and download Microsoft Front Page. Considering I cant run Kazaa because of anti-spyware programs, what is the best way to go about getting this thing? Thanks in advance.
try limewire

no spyware

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
emule is nice for such endeavors. I work in webdesign, frontpage is by far the worst.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
klite++ is great. if you need it, PM me. it's a version of kazaa that runs on the kazaa network but is spyware free. the people that made it were sued, and the product was pulled. it's still circulating if you know where to look.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
dude - hit me up tomorrow - i will open an ftp for ya....what version you need?

B

BrKonman

Awards
Goldylight beat me to it... if he doesn't have the version you want lemme know. And there is always IRC or Kazaa Lite Resurrection.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
THanks guys for the help, it is appreciated.

I've heard that Front Page is not exactly "good" but the person doing the Omega site for me said it would be the easiest for me to use. But, if not, I am certainly open to something else.

I have a download going through Lime Wire, so I think that should do it.