Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Fûck cancer.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Are steroids a good move for someone who beat cancer?? I mean the guy isn't on just TRT doses either obviously lol

Edit: just realized he's only 19 years old in that pic and he only trained 4 yrs. He's 100 percent not natural in my opinion

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Are steroids a good move for someone who beat cancer?? I mean the guy isn't on just TRT doses either obviously lol
The kid is 17 why do you think he is on gear? when people talk about wishing they had the test levels of a teenager that is exactly what they are talking about.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The kid is 17 why do you think he is on gear? when people talk about wishing they had the test levels of a teenage that is exactly what they are talking about.
Wouldn't cancer and chemo destroy his natural test levels?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Wouldn't cancer and chemo destroy his natural test levels?
Im sure they would while he is on them but being how he had cancer early on in puberty I would imagine that his body rebounded. IDk its pure speculation but I wouldnt bet against him being natural.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd bet this dude isn't very big, making it totally believable that he's natural. It's not hard to look that muscular at 160-175 pounds.

Looks to me like the dude has his diet locked the fûck up. Getting that shredded is impressive.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Props to you bro. A second shot at life. Way to fukn get after it!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Click on the pic and see the shot of him at age 19. He is not 160-175 lbs unless he has toothpicks for legs. Still have to love his determination though!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Click on the pic and see the shot of him at age 19. He is not 160-175 lbs unless he has toothpicks for legs. Still have to love his determination though!
Ah now I see the full picture I didnt see the shot of him at 19. Def not natural but he is def taking full advantage of hit HRT. :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I think he's got a writeup on simply shredded . com

keithgeiling

keithgeiling

Awards
  • Established
Gear or not he has to be applauded for the fact that he was weak and fragile and he put the time and work in to get jacked!! I wish more fat lazy people had that type of inspiration.

2011Roush

2011Roush

Awards
That is an amazing story. I watched it a few weeks ago and it still gives me goose bumps when I watch it today.