- 01-20-2014, 05:29 PM
- 01-20-2014, 05:32 PM
- 5'9" lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
Orbit Nutrition Representative;
Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
- 01-20-2014, 05:33 PM
01-20-2014, 05:35 PM
I was reading your info I also lost 100 lbs feels good that inknow
01-20-2014, 05:41 PM
I use to weigh 295 and was big so I went on a diet did the Atkins thing, it was good at first but my problem was I went on it way too long, I was on it for 8 months doing 20 carbs per day, I know it was dumb I lost the weight and and for in shape but I kick my self in the ass cause I lost a lot of muscle, now I need to start over at 195 and want to get big all muscle this time and I want to do it right, just starting!!!
01-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Congrats man on your journey, I thought that I would chime in and say that Mio water enhancers are amazing.
01-20-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks man, now the hard part comes eating and getting use too eating carbs lol I use to be at 1200 daily but need to get it up to 2500 and needs carbs, hitting the gym this weekend just want to get fuel into my body before I go big!!!
01-20-2014, 06:27 PM
01-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Very nice I eat today pretty good 6 small meals chicken , fish, peanut butter, oatmeal, eggs, apple..
01-20-2014, 07:00 PM
Got any tips?? Should instill run everyday or every other day, or no until I hit the gym??
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ape McGrapes in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 56Last Post: 01-08-2013, 12:01 AM
- By wojo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-21-2005, 08:48 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2003, 12:34 PM
- By Jedi Master in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2003, 09:28 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:33 PM