Thinking about moving, suggestions? (Rant)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Nah I can't, you have to stop once you are 13 because of boobs and their are never any competitions or anything because women aren't really interested
    Oh, I see. I guess the whole boobs thing might have to deal with sexual harassment charges or something?
    Former Marine, UT-BSN, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, CSCS

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingk0ng View Post
    Oh, I see. I guess the whole boobs thing might have to deal with sexual harassment charges or something?
    No more like development and that
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    No more like development and that
    Oh, I see. Yeah that makes sense.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Lol dude...sorry I'm laughing just thinking about this..I'm talking 18 yr old white kids who drive bentleys and dress like they should be in a rap video and talk about shooting guns and using Ebonics and shyt. If you ever see this it's really really hard not to laugh
    Man I hear that. A few miles away from me there is one of the richest communities in America. I have seen real the real life Malibus most wanted hanging out at Panera. Its sad and funny at the same time. I mean if you grew up in the hood what ever it is a survival technique. If you grew up with a silver or platinum card at least talk like you want to a private school
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Man I hear that. A few miles away from me there is one of the richest communities in America. I have seen real the real life Malibus most wanted hanging out at Panera. Its sad and funny at the same time. I mean if you grew up in the hood what ever it is a survival technique. If you grew up with a silver or platinum card at least talk like you want to a private school
    I remember in a previous thread someone asked me why I keep three guns in my truck.

Situations like this statement that I bolded are exactly why. You never know...
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Florida is great place been here for 12 years originally from nh
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

If you want to be able to carry and own guns then stay in Tennessee. It's cheap there and gun laws are good. Just travel to Australia . Those jokers pretty much turned in all their guns years ago. Screw that.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I remember in a previous thread someone asked me why I keep three guns in my truck.

Situations like this statement that I bolded are exactly why. You never know...
    LOL that was me that asked that.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    If you want to be able to carry and own guns then stay in Tennessee. It's cheap there and gun laws are good. Just travel to Australia . Those jokers pretty much turned in all their guns years ago. Screw that.
    We actually like it, we feel safe knowing that everyone doesn't have guns and at least we have no sandy hook events.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Ok no gun law debates last time we had one with some one claiming to be Australian people got banned and nasty conversation took place.
    I personally believe the guy was a troll who was only interested in talking garbage but why risk it.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Ok no gun law debates last time we had one with some one claiming to be Australian people got banned and nasty conversation took place.
    I personally believe the guy was a troll who was only interested in talking garbage but why risk it.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Moving?

I would seriously consider the Carolinas (as someone else said). I lived in Raleigh for 10 years and loved it there. Especially good if you are a college sports fan. There are a number of great smaller cities there like Raleigh, Charlotte, Greenville SC, Columbia SC... etc. Close to the beaches and also the mountains and would establish just enough distance from TN. That's my .02.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicTexan View Post
    I would seriously consider the Carolinas (as someone else said). I lived in Raleigh for 10 years and loved it there. Especially good if you are a college sports fan. There are a number of great smaller cities there like Raleigh, Charlotte, Greenville SC, Columbia SC... etc. Close to the beaches and also the mountains and would establish just enough distance from TN. That's my .02.
    I spent a lot of my childhood in North Carolina. I've lived in Asheboro, Hickory, Greensboro and Mount Airy.

I would highly consider moving back to North Carolina, but I don't think I'd consider South Carolina.

I actually drove down to Georgia last night just riding around, thinking about moving down there, but I probably won't.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    San Diego California. Best place on earth
    I concur. I've been to SD a bunch of times, and everytime I swear I'm going to move there. New England is the boring armpit of America though so maybe that's part of the reason I like it so much. There's no shortage of things to do in SD, amd the women, oh man the women. Did I mention the women?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I was stationed in Camp Pendleton while I was in the Marine Corp. I'm not sure if much has changed or not since then but man that was a wild place back when I was there.

I'm not sure I could re-adapt to the lifestyle and timezone. For example, most of my family lives in Tennessee/Georgia/Ohio so it would be difficult predicting good times to get in touch with them, living on the other side of the country from my family, etc.

I'm trying to live life a little slower, I think California would speed it up a notch lol.
    My wife is a former Marine as well, in the corps. for 5 years at Pendleton, but she agrees with me and would move back there in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    My wife is a former Marine as well, in the corps. for 5 years at Pendleton, but she agrees with me and would move back there in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose.
    We probably just like different areas. I live in a secluded house that is built like a log cabin from inside/out. When I look in my front yard, I see miles and miles of farmland i.e. cows, horses, flat land, straight two lane highways, etc. but when I look behind my house I see mostly hills. At the same time, I can drive 15 miles and see red lights, malls, hotels, restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations, car dealerships, etc. That's my preference. California is just way too fast paced for me. I'd prefer to live in the same type of area, but be a little closer to the beach is all.

Plus, there's not much to do in San Diego for an outdoorsman. I love to hunt, fish, go hiking, camping.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I understand that. We're in rural Vermont, we live on a mountain, hence my screen name. My wife and I both grew up in small towns and in houses off the beaten path. This is of my back deck:

ForumRunner_20140123_193625.png
    Getting my "figure" back:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Yeah, I understand that. We're in rural Vermont, we live on a mountain, hence my screen name. My wife and I both grew up in small towns and in houses off the beaten path. This is of my back deck:

ForumRunner_20140123_193625.png
    That's a beautiful view you have there man. Just plain beautiful. Do you have trouble in the summertime with bears?

I think I've come to a solution to try either Colorado, Florida, Montana or Minnesota. I'm going to visit each place this summer and make a decision from there. I'd like to be wherever I decide by the time I'm 30 (I'm 28 now).
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, black bear population is growing in our area. Had one last summer plop down next to my garage and start eating my kids diapers right out of the trash can. Nasty. We have a growing population of bobcats too. Been taking small live stock lately. Supposedly people have been seeing catamounts again. Needless to say we carry firearms a lot.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/254395-mountainman-1-oly.html#post4600696
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Kind of hard to see but this is diaper eating bear:

ForumRunner_20140124_125609.png
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Why are you unsure about the west coast?
    Maybe because he likes his freedom and liberty too much???

How about Asheville, NC? - I love it there, and it has the mountains you're used to.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

San Diego California. Best place on earth
    Smog
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Black bear are one of my favorite animals to hunt. I would have your diaper bear mounted or a rug before no time if I lived there. I've killed 8 (6 with bow, 2 with rifle) since I started hunting. I think the biggest bear I've ever seen before was either in Ohio or West Virginia. The biggest one I've ever harvested was in Greenbrier County, West Virginia in 2011.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 13bret View Post
    Smog
    Smog isnt bad at all. The traffic and people kind of suck the cost of living blows, the weather is its saving grace. I mean 80 in Jan?! there are very few places on this side of the hemisphere that can unlock that achievement.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-workout Thinking about Kre-Alkalyn. Suggestions?
    By pitt6691 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:51 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. thinking about moving across the country...
    By blackwater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-11-2005, 11:18 AM
  4. Fat Loss- Something To Think About
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2003, 12:45 PM
  5. What do you think about mag-10
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:21 PM