My first post - AnabolicMinds.com

My first post

1. New Member

My first post

Hey guys ive been floating around the website for a while now and figured id join in and tell you guys a little about experiences.

In January 2012 I was 165lbs lifted regularly but my diet wasnt on point.

I went through the police academy to become a reserve officer and that 6 months of strict clean eating and rigorous exercise got me in the best shape of my life.

In jan 2013 I tried my first ph, I had hit a pretty stubborn plateau that rotating routines and changing my diet around wasnt fixing so I used finaflex 1andro at super low levels to test the water and see how my body reacted. I had all my on my cycle support and pct in check before starting (gallon h20 a day, CEL cycle assist, multi, omegas, glucosamine, an AI, d-aa, creatine, and Clomid just incase)

I had read that doses for 1andro ran between 400-800mg so I started with 100/200/300/400 which is really low but im glad that I did because I had sides show up early before any benefits (Hairless, aggression, acne, headaches ect) I did put on a little size and my strength did go up but it wasnt worth doing again IMO.

I just finished a 4 week havoc cycle starting in dec 2013 - jan 2014. 20/30/40/40 I used all the same on cycle support and for pct clomid, creatine, D-aa and cycle assist. I LOVED the havoc! NO side effects, leaned out fast and strength went up and almost no shut down. Im starting week 3 of pct and havent had one complaint since I started this cycle. (Maybe one or two days of calf pumps lol)

I definitely will be doing a havoc cycle again, might want to try something new, I dont know yet. If anyone has any suggestions, critiques, questions or any other good info to share please feel free. I want to get active on this fourm.

Pics in order
    1st jan 2012
    2nd jan 2013
    3rd jan 2014
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good job! You should be proud of your progress.
  3. New Member

Thanks man! Slowly but surely im coming along
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:52 AM
  2. Hey guys...My first post...Need some help PLEASE!
    By Jon629 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 09:09 AM
  3. My first post here. Just wanna HI!
    By mitcho in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 11:29 AM
  4. My first post here
    By xxdcmast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 02:01 PM
  5. My first post!(superdrol of course)