Taxes

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
If anyone would like to talk about taxes or have questions, Id be glad to help, especially all of u guys that have helped me with my ignorance on AAS.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to talk about how much I don't want to pay them!!
;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to talk about how much I don't want to pay them!!
;)
I've always thought the best time to talk about taxes is never! The only good thing I can say is that at least April is in the spring!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I've always thought the best time to talk about taxes is never! The only good thing I can say is that at least April is in the spring!
I feel you but the purpose of this thread is to give free advice to anyone if I had the answers. Its just a way to say thank you to people who have helped me with my diet, AAS and ancillaries and PCT.
Ive been an accountant for 18 years now, so just shoot an i will be glad to help.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
I was having a decent day until I ran across this. :(

Touey

Touey

Awards
I feel you but the purpose of this thread is to give free advice to anyone if I had the answers. Its just a way to say thank you to people who have helped me with my diet, AAS and ancillaries and PCT.
Ive been an accountant for 18 years now, so just shoot an i will be glad to help.
what to say about bro like that.. no shill rep. for company nor cash oriented motive..here more altruistic give something for something already given//good man