- 01-18-2014, 04:17 PM
- 01-18-2014, 04:19 PM
01-18-2014, 04:23 PM
01-18-2014, 04:24 PM
01-19-2014, 09:03 AM
Mag or Sean? One more question my goal is too go to the gym early in the morning, I know I need to eat carbs before I go and maybe carbs after also, I want to eat 25 g carbs before I go then work out then come home and eat 25 more carbs with 8eggs whites is that a good idea???
01-19-2014, 09:05 AM
1g/protein per lb/bodyweight
The rest, carbs
What's your intended calorie intake?
01-19-2014, 09:06 AM
01-19-2014, 09:12 AM
What's your intended daily caloric intake going to be?
01-19-2014, 09:13 AM
01-19-2014, 09:15 AM
What I was thinking is eating 25g carbs "oatmeal" before work out and 8egg whites before going to gym work out then when I get back eat another 25g carbs then continue my day what you think??
01-19-2014, 09:20 AM
01-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Sounds good thank for the help you have made a huge difference on the way my thinking has come, I broke down my body for the past year and now it's time to build it right, thank you Sean
01-19-2014, 09:26 AM
Make it easy for yourself. Eat whatever the hell you want. Just keep it whole foods, lean meats, and good carbs.
01-19-2014, 09:27 AM
01-19-2014, 09:42 AM
01-19-2014, 09:49 AM
01-19-2014, 10:08 AM
01-19-2014, 10:52 AM
01-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Grunt76 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 49Last Post: 09-17-2008, 03:20 PM
- By muscledismorph in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2006, 03:08 PM
- By ZoMbSta in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2006, 10:38 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2005, 11:09 AM
- By rpettit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2004, 03:41 PM