Target: Stolen information involved at least 70 million pe

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty good hijack. We've been watching out accounts, and so far, we appear unaffected. I thought this happend before the holidays though..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good hijack. We've been watching out accounts, and so far, we appear unaffected. I thought this happend before the holidays though..

It did but it is worse than they thought it was. The hackers got the pin numbers, mailing address, emails and other information also.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So at what point do we all get to sue target?

nemix

Awards
people in America and the need to sue is so ridiculous. Smart people hacked a system. Banks and credit cards should reimburse you if you're with a legit company... get over it.

PS I'm an American too, just don't want to sue everyone for everything, don't sue me Bro lol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
FYI watch your account online. In the past week both me and my x have had multiple charges on our account at stores we have never been too. I had $70 in charges to Microsoft and my x had charges to gamestop we haven't ever shopped at either. Our banks said that it is a new kind of fraud. They will charge your account under a name of a popular store hoping it will slip by when you check your accounts.

nemix

Awards
If you're really worried about it, simply request a new card from your bank. They only have yet he info on your current card.