any fitness youtubers?

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
just made a channel myself (just search "nick naffa" im completely new to making and editing videos, but if you have one share it..

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
just made a channel myself (just search "nick naffa" im completely new to making and editing videos, but if you have one share it..
Very cool! I've always wanted to do it as well. What kind of phone do you have that you'll be filming on?

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
Very cool! I've always wanted to do it as well. What kind of phone do you have that you'll be filming on?
yea iv been meaning to start one for a while now myself. i use tmobile HTC. my camera angles kinda suck tho im still trying to figure everything out pretty much lol...but yea bro, you should def make one..

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
yea iv been meaning to start one for a while now myself. i use tmobile HTC. my camera angles kinda suck tho im still trying to figure everything out pretty much lol...but yea bro, you should def make one..
Do you have a video editing app?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
i just use youtube editor for now, they have their own. i guess its basic but it works for someone new to all this like me...
I guess I would of figured that out if I would of registered! So you film on your phone and then plug it into the computer to do your editing?

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
I guess I would of figured that out if I would of registered! So you film on your phone and then plug it into the computer to do your editing?
pretty much, i just uploaded it on my phone thru my youtube app. and then edited the vids on the computer when i had the time..it wont show until you click publish and make it viewable to public.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
pretty much, i just uploaded it on my phone thru my youtube app. and then edited the vids on the computer when i had the time..it wont show until you click publish and make it viewable to public.
Ok cool. I have the YouTube app on my phone as well. So you upload the YouTube editor right onto your phone? Can you do all the editing from your phone and post the vid without getting on the computer?

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
Ok cool. I have the YouTube app on my phone as well. So you upload the YouTube editor right onto your phone? Can you do all the editing from your phone and post the vid without getting on the computer?
i dont think you can do it off the phone, but im not sure. you def cant edit off the phone tho. i just basically had my buddy make me a chan (he also has a youtube) and i just figured the rest out..im not the best person to ask tho lol i suck with technology..

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
i dont think you can do it off the phone, but im not sure. you def cant edit off the phone tho. i just basically had my buddy make me a chan (he also has a youtube) and i just figured the rest out..im not the best person to ask tho lol i suck with technology..
No it's cool, thanks for the info.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
have a gaming channel lol. I like fitness however I like gaming alot too. unfortunately too much gaming means less fitness. I'll probably add some fitness stuff to my channel one day.

your channel looks good! good luck

JD261985

Banned
Awards
have a gaming channel lol. I like fitness however I like gaming alot too. unfortunately too much gaming means less fitness. I'll probably add some fitness stuff to my channel one day. your channel looks good! good luck
What's the name of your channel?

Dulce

Dulce

Awards

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Unicorn Droppings http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHdmu2fGKt83hD2CPFJKQ5g/featured?view_as=public UnicornDroppings.com I just got around to uploading some videos. Gaming videos are much easier to do than lifting vids, and it's something I do anyways so its easy just to share the video since it pretty much makes itself :) I'm thinking of doing a gameplay video of Dayz (I know, I'm late to that party)
Lol I'm sorry I laughed really hard at the name unicorn droppings lmao I like it!

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Lol I'm sorry I laughed really hard at the name unicorn droppings lmao I like it!
No sweat! Its a mellow, non serious gaming channel, so i wanted something fun and crazy.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4313535&noquote=1
I told my grandma about my webpage name and she went quiet.... LOL

I watched it, liked and commented :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben says fitness channel, I say masterbatory material channel. Same difference ;)
I like to keep my audience happy. ;)

P.S. I got asked how much I charge for muscle worship sessions on Skype. Maybe my sleeveless image has been misunderstood lol.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
P.S. I got asked how much I charge for muscle worship sessions on Skype. Maybe my sleeveless image has been misunderstood lol.
that is awesome. lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to keep my audience happy. ;)

Hahahaha priceless.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I declined it but am really curious to know how much they would have offered lol.

chitown58

chitown58

Awards
have a gaming channel lol. I like fitness however I like gaming alot too. unfortunately too much gaming means less fitness. I'll probably add some fitness stuff to my channel one day.

your channel looks good! good luck
Hi, thanks for checking out the chan it will get better, I'm still new to recording, editing n all that. If you decide to make a fitness chan let me know I will sub, u look fit n I'm sure you will have some cool content :)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Man I'm going to have to start checking out all these channels!

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Hi, thanks for checking out the chan it will get better, I'm still new to recording, editing n all that. If you decide to make a fitness chan let me know I will sub, u look fit n I'm sure you will have some cool content :)
Thanks! I use a handycam and edit with Photoshop. I'll probably add random fitness related things toy channel. Uploading gameplay videos are just so much easier and comfortable (I hate talking to a camera)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I use a handycam and edit with Photoshop. I'll probably add random fitness related things toy channel. Uploading gameplay videos are just so much easier and comfortable (I hate talking to a camera)
Who says you have to talk to a camera lol?

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Who says you have to talk to a camera lol?
Lol this is true. Video game recordings are easy in that sense. Just play the game and record!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol this is true. Video game recordings are easy in that sense. Just play the game and record!
I just have my wife video some of my heavier sets, consolidate them on Windows Movie Maker and upload them.

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
Man you are pretty jacked to be 166lbs. What's your lifting stats?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok it's time for me to check these out right now, I'm intrigued

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Unicorn Droppings http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHdmu2fGKt83hD2CPFJKQ5g/featured?view_as=public UnicornDroppings.com I just got around to uploading some videos. Gaming videos are much easier to do than lifting vids, and it's something I do anyways so its easy just to share the video since it pretty much makes itself :) I'm thinking of doing a gameplay video of Dayz (I know, I'm late to that party)
Ok, great channel! S'mores recipe looks great and I've never really been a gamer but that makes me want to play:) awesome job!