I can't fit into jeans anymore.

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
I really hate this. I've been lifting for 3.5 years, and I've gone from 6'1", 165lbs to 235lbs. I pretty much only wear designer jeans, the kind you would find at buckle. They run about $150 average. Every 6 months about, I have to get all new pairs of jeans because they become too tight. Now these kinds of jeans are normally slim fit, below the waist, boot cut, and aren't exactly the loosest pair of jeans to the average person, but they look awesome. Until I have to buy new ones and drain my wallet. The last pair I got, I even had help finding a pair that would last and have grow room. I thought there is no way I will fill these out. Now they are crushing my hips to the point that it's affecting my posture and hurts when I walk. SO I went to the store today to try on standard relaxed jeans like levi and dungarees and all that crap, and I couldn't even pull them up to my waist. Really frustrating. And I am not going to holiday events and dinners wearing my sweatpants. I assume some of you guys have dealt with this problem. What did you find and what do you wear? HELP ME!

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
Go to tractor supply. No "designer jeans" (WTF?) Carhart relaxed fit carpenters jeans are roomy and last. Sorry they do not have rhinestones or gay pocket flaps like your current pairs.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I wear sweatpants 3/4 of the year, and the other 1/4 shorts. I don't fit any of my jeans (BKE), so I'll be buying a new pain in spring. I only buy BKE because they have wider legs. Basically, I do not have many nice clothes at all. I'm almost always in a sweat suit, I'm 232 and still have 3+ months of bulking. oof

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wear sweatpants 3/4 of the year, and the other 1/4 shorts. I don't fit any of my jeans (BKE), so I'll be buying a new pain in spring. I only buy BKE because they have wider legs. Basically, I do not have many nice clothes at all. I'm almost always in a sweat suit, I'm 232 and still have 3+ months of bulking. oof
Always in a sweatsuit? You live in Jersey?

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards
Go to tractor supply. No "designer jeans" (WTF?) Carhart relaxed fit carpenters jeans are roomy and last. Sorry they do not have rhinestones or gay pocket flaps like your current pairs.
I'm gay. Nice job on the homophobia.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever try a loose fit type jean? In my area Old Navy has some cheap jeans that should be more accomodating. Good job on your transformation by the way.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
yeah!

its a fashion form... try something crocheted, very easy to alter as your waistline expands

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Step 1: Don't spend $150 on "Designer Jeans"

Step 2: Don't tell members of a BB forum that you spend $150 on "Designer Jeans"
This, pretty much three brands of jeans I wear, Lee, Levis and wranglers

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Welcome to the life of a body builder.

Personally Lee, carharts and the like look like ****. They look cheap and un stylish. Dont listen to these *******s. Just by larger waists and wear a belt

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
This, pretty much three brands of jeans I wear, Lee, Levis and wranglers
you forgot 2nd hand... thats what i had as a kid. Then when Nirvana burst on the scene i was so ahead of the curve!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahaha I found some jeans that fit after I ripped a few pairs. It sucks but god I never stop lifting legs for gay fashion.

Kevin James

Kevin James

Awards

Personally Lee, carharts and the like look like ****. They look cheap and un stylish. Dont listen to these *******s. Just by larger waists and wear a belt
See, this is all I need to hear. Problem solved.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established

So people are *******s for not being able to afford $100+ designer jeans. Fuxk you man

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
So people are *******s for not being able to afford $100+ designer jeans. Fuxk you man
Why do you take offense to that. I bet all the pot you smoke could get you those jeans too. And my statement was more intended to make the guys making fun of the nice designer jeans with pretty pockets sound like the *******s they are..

Maybe if you were sober you'd comprehend?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I don't pay for my weed

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Obviously you still don't comprehend..

I never once said people were anything for wearing the jeans you were. I said in my opinion they look like ****. BKE jeans are hard to beat.

If you dont pay for your weed I assume you sell it.. Which in that case I know for a fact you could afford nice jeans you just choose not to.

So fuxk you

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of those designer jeans with like jewls on the pockets and stuff. They're not.my style.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a fan of those designer jeans with like jewls on the pockets and stuff. They're not.my style.
I always find pants I like and turn em around and its a big bedazzled cross going down the leg or something. I feel your pain brother. That's a no bueno for me.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Ive not seen a pair of BKE's with this bedazzlement you fellas talk about.. Check out the Buckle. These are just nice heavy duty jeans with stitching that look ms good. As well as they just for some reason fit me better. And I have a 32" waist and 28" thighs.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always find pants I like and turn em around and its a big bedazzled cross going down the leg or something. I feel your pain brother. That's a no bueno for me.
I know what you're talking about. Why the hell would anyone want that on their jeans?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Ive not seen a pair of BKE's with this bedazzlement you fellas talk about.. Check out the Buckle. These are just nice heavy duty jeans with stitching that look ms good. As well as they just for some reason fit me better. And I have a 32" waist and 28" thighs.

^^^ This!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just viewed the BKE's
They look good IMO
Not glitzy/bedazzled or overly metro IMO

Gonna pick up a pair.
Thanks for the tip

hokiebird

hokiebird

Awards
I also had trouble finding jeans that fit my legs properly without cinching the waist. But I recently bought two pairs of Lucky 181 relaxed jeans since they were on sale 2 for $99. They are the most comfortable jeans I've worn since I got serious about lifting 12+ years ago. After wearing them for a one day, I immediately went back to the store and bought 4 more.

J

jhbmore

Awards
Love lucky jeans good quality reasonable price. I will never shop at BKE. The first time I went in there I was hounded by sales person. Kindly told them I was looking and if I needed help I would ask. As I was browsing the store every 5 min they would come over and say would you like to try those on. If you like those we have these over here. So they lost by business forever.

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Step 1: Don't spend $150 on "Designer Jeans"

Step 2: Don't tell members of a BB forum that you spend $150 on "Designer Jeans"

this.....and stop shopping for high priced jeans......I get my pants from Casual Male XL......they make pants with bigger legs for us lifting people