UPS Workers Caught on Camera

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the post. I will never use UPS again and I plan on emailing them telling them I will never use them again. No Fuks were given by those delivery men. None whatsoever. I'll use USPS from now on

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow. Someone got fired.

In the end this comes down to individual, careless employees who are at fault rather than the companies involved but still. Brutal

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Thank you for the post. I will never use UPS again and I plan on emailing them telling them I will never use them again. No Fuks were given by those delivery men. None whatsoever. I'll use USPS from now on
u really think usps is any different? holiday delivery is crazy for these guys regardless of which company they work for. they still have 2-4x the amount of stuff to move

smoker145

u really think usps is any different? holiday delivery is crazy for these guys regardless of which company they work for. they still have 2-4x the amount of stuff to move
Yup. And I guess everyone isn't familiar with the phrase " breaking down walls" either. In reality, do you know how long it would take him to gently place all them packages down on the ground ?

A lot of ppl who are openingly wreck less are typically seasonal, and sht happens

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
All it takes is one person to ruin a company, there are good handlers out there though