DHT and penis growth in puberty

Grahthedude

Awards
This seems like the only place I could ask about this and get a legit knowledgeable answer

I'm a teenager in puberty and for the past year I've had all the symptoms of an enlarged prostate and my hair has been thinning/receding.

To combat the hair thing, I'm thinking of using nizoral shampoo to get rid of the DHT on my scalp.

But the enlarged prostate PLUS the hair thing leads me to think that I have too much DHT production. And from what I heard was a heavy DHT production during puberty makes your penis bigger.

I'm not sure though, because my penis has only grown around half an inch (possibly a little less) since last year (when I was 15), and it isn't exactly large right now, but I feel like if I use the nizoral shampoo occasionally and don't get on any DHT inhibiting medication during puberty, my penis will grow a lot more and I'll get to keep my hair. I'll still have to pee constantly due to the enlarged prostate but other than that it'll go like that.

Can anyone confirm this or am I just totally ****ed with no benefits to this DHT thing

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Saw palmetto works for about and hour or two, at least with 1,200mg of stano.

Or ask a DOCTOR.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Recipes 9
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 47
Dominus Anabolics 30