Sex vs a great lift

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you had to choose one which would it be?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sex....

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
sex... easy choice, cmon now. go back to the reason u started lifting in the first place

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Haha I understand your logic but not everybody lifts just to get abunch of girls.
i said the reason you "started" lifting. dont lie to yourself now, we all started for the same reason. it just turned into something more

ive been with the same girl since my senior year in high school. i dont lift for that anymore. but id be lying if I said my original intention wasnt attention or confidence, aka sex

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i said the reason you "started" lifting. dont lie to yourself now, we all started for the same reason. it just turned into something more

ive been with the same girl since my senior year in high school. i dont lift for that anymore. but id be lying if I said my original intention wasnt attention or confidence, aka sex
I started lifting because I was born with erbs palsy in my left arm and to gain a better range of motion I knew I needed to strength train and that went from just gaining ROM to trying to be the strongest as possible. I fell in love with strength training so no not everybody started for the girls.

And good for you man staying with your high school sweetheart she must be special.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F that. I'd rather lift! My girlfriend hates me when I choose the gym over her but hey I like to lift, no ****s given.

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
I'm a happily married man with a 14 month old son. I've learned to live without sex. I'll take a Squat or dead PR. Even a good Bench would suffice.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you choose lifting over sex with your wife you are doing the sex incorrectly.
If it's just sex then it's a tough call.... However the intimacy with my wife that usually comes along with it.... That's priceless. No brainer- SEX!!

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
This is a tough call.. For me the gym is a lot more than some weights. I'm trying become a professional. So there's no room for skipping or slacking. And with 3 kids sex usually happens late at night which I dont mind because I'm usually asleep within a few minutes of blowing my load. So I got BOTH!!!

Markos4

Awards
Sorry for my ignorance but what does s pr means? And I'd choose sex btw..lol

Markos4

Awards
Also i started lifting weights because i wanted to be stronger than all those guys in my high school that i still hate that's what have been keeping me lifting weights, .now im stronger than 3 out of the five guys i hate btw

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How about if the sex is with your GF that you've had for years? And the lift gives you a new PR on one of your major lifts? Would you still choose sex?
Yep still sex, ill choose happiness in a relationship over a new PR anyday....

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
This debate is stupid... It's like comparing apples to paper clips.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fcuk bitches, make money

Markos4

Awards
Okay,a month of sex with just one person or a month of lifting with minimum gains being at least 1 inch in your arms and 2 on your chest? Which one would you choose?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Okay,a month of sex with just one person or a month of lifting with minimum gains being at least 1 inch in your arms and 2 on your chest? Which one would you choose?
u call an inch on your arms in 1 month minimal gains? gtfo

Markos4

Awards
No, if u choose option b then u Will get at least 1 inch in ur arms in a month.by the way read carefully so u dont make a fool of yourself again.

Markos4

Awards
So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
by the way read carefully so u dont make a fool of yourself again.
You sir have an attitude problem... I can definitely see how you got banned from the last forum you were on...

napalm

napalm

Awards
So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.
Try re-writing it again, you still look like an idiot...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
gettin an inch on your arms in 1 month isnt minimal u fool. u must be some 17yo guido virgin

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been married probably longer than most here, but I would choose sex everyday week

Markos4

Awards
You sir have an attitude problem... I can definitely see how you got banned from the last forum you were on...
Hes the one who told me to gtfo. Just because he didn't understand my question.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.
Or "Village People"

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Do you even know what Anabolic means Markos? Or are you here to be the annoying member everyone makes fun of?

Markos4

Awards
You didn't notice hence the comment you made. Nice try kid.
Hahaha i did notice, how could you say something nice about me when we were fighting?? Listen you started this argument ,i wasn't even talking to you,but you had to get involved because you were bored. I understand that.so I'll just let you talk all you want and I'll just ignore you. Is there another way i can end this? No,i believe there isn't.thanks and have a nice day.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Actually I was very entertained by what was going on. The opposite of being bored... Then I see you calling someone a fool because you made a retarded ****ing statement that none of use quite understand. So hence you are the village idiot because for the last few days of your pathetic existence on this forum you've done nothing but prove my observation about you right.

If all of us could put an inch on our arm as easily as we could get laid we'd all be a bunch of Ronnie Colemans hulk smashing our ****ing phones or keyboards with 33" cannons..

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
If all of us could put an inch on our arm as easily as we could get laid we'd all be a bunch of Ronnie Colemans hulk smashing our ****ing phones or keyboards with 33" cannons..
thats what i was getting at

popcorn: