Sex vs a great lift

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    by the way read carefully so u dont make a fool of yourself again.
    You sir have an attitude problem... I can definitely see how you got banned from the last forum you were on...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.
    Try re-writing it again, you still look like an idiot...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    So getting an inch on your arms in a month or having sex for a month? I rewrote it so you can understand it better.
    gettin an inch on your arms in 1 month isnt minimal u fool. u must be some 17yo guido virgin

5. Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.
    •   

6. I've been married probably longer than most here, but I would choose sex everyday week

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    seeing this made me dumber
    Sry

8. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post

You sir have an attitude problem... I can definitely see how you got banned from the last forum you were on...
    Hes the one who told me to gtfo. Just because he didn't understand my question.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.
    And under yours, it should say "world's idiot

10. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

LOLOLOL. You're so smart and witty with your comebacks!

11. I wish I could say the same thing about you...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    I wish I could say the same thing about you...
    Sarcasm...

13. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

Sarcasm...
    Ohh really? I hadn't notice, thanks for telling me.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

Ohh really? I hadn't notice, thanks for telling me.
    You didn't notice hence the comment you made. Nice try kid.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.
    Or "Village People"
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

16. Do you even know what Anabolic means Markos? Or are you here to be the annoying member everyone makes fun of?

17. Do you even know what the opposite of anabolic is?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

You didn't notice hence the comment you made. Nice try kid.
    Hahaha i did notice, how could you say something nice about me when we were fighting?? Listen you started this argument ,i wasn't even talking to you,but you had to get involved because you were bored. I understand that.so I'll just let you talk all you want and I'll just ignore you. Is there another way i can end this? No,i believe there isn't.thanks and have a nice day.

19. Actually I was very entertained by what was going on. The opposite of being bored... Then I see you calling someone a fool because you made a retarded ****ing statement that none of use quite understand. So hence you are the village idiot because for the last few days of your pathetic existence on this forum you've done nothing but prove my observation about you right.

If all of us could put an inch on our arm as easily as we could get laid we'd all be a bunch of Ronnie Colemans hulk smashing our ****ing phones or keyboards with 33" cannons..

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

If all of us could put an inch on our arm as easily as we could get laid we'd all be a bunch of Ronnie Colemans hulk smashing our ****ing phones or keyboards with 33" cannons..
    thats what i was getting at

popcorn:

21. Let's start a heated debate. Topic: if ya married ya ain't getting laid anyway! Annnnnd go!

22. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Let's start a heated debate. Topic: if ya married ya ain't getting laid anyway! Annnnnd go!
    Proved it wrong this morning!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

OHHHHHH kill 'em! He got you @Zac Speed
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

OHHHHHH kill 'em! He got you @Zac Speed
    I know.. I'm gonna delete my account out of shame.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

I know.. I'm gonna delete my account out of shame.
    U wot m8

26. My wife and I have amazing sex. The older you get, the less you give a **** about PRs and the more you care about pleasing your woman.
    Remember why you started.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    My wife and I have amazing sex. The older you get, the less you give a **** about PRs and the more you care about pleasing your woman.
    Dude.. I worried about pleasing every girl I was ever with. Sometimes I was done a little too soon.. Sometimes I got her done!

28. Holy ****.. Just read a Fox4 study that showed that half of 3000 women surveyed said they'd rather go without sex for a month than their smartphone.. ****ing wow

29. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Dude.. I worried about pleasing every girl I was ever with. Sometimes I was done a little too soon.. Sometimes I got her done!
    Just remember that the majority of women can only "get there" by other means, not actual intercourse. It's all about using every tool (skill) on your tool belt. Don't try to build a house with a tack hammer, you better break out the jobsite box.
    Remember why you started.

30. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Just remember that the majority of women can only "get there" by other means, not actual intercourse. It's all about using every tool (skill) on your tool belt. Don't try to build a house with a tack hammer, you better break out the jobsite box.
    "It ain't the size of your pencil, it's how you write your name."
    -- Dave Mustaine
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lifting straps vs hooks
    By hog928 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM
  2. 3 major lifts vs. isolation moves
    By loki515 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:18 AM
  3. sex before lifting?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Training Forum