Sex vs a great lift

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I wish I could say the same thing about you...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    I wish I could say the same thing about you...
    Sarcasm...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

    Sarcasm...
    Ohh really? I hadn't notice, thanks for telling me.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

    Ohh really? I hadn't notice, thanks for telling me.
    You didn't notice hence the comment you made. Nice try kid.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Under Markos4's name instead of registered member it should say Village Idiot... Mods please make said adjustment.
    Or "Village People"
    BOARD TYRANT

  6. Do you even know what Anabolic means Markos? Or are you here to be the annoying member everyone makes fun of?

  7. Do you even know what the opposite of anabolic is?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

    You didn't notice hence the comment you made. Nice try kid.
    Hahaha i did notice, how could you say something nice about me when we were fighting?? Listen you started this argument ,i wasn't even talking to you,but you had to get involved because you were bored. I understand that.so I'll just let you talk all you want and I'll just ignore you. Is there another way i can end this? No,i believe there isn't.thanks and have a nice day.

  9. Actually I was very entertained by what was going on. The opposite of being bored... Then I see you calling someone a fool because you made a retarded ****ing statement that none of use quite understand. So hence you are the village idiot because for the last few days of your pathetic existence on this forum you've done nothing but prove my observation about you right.

    If all of us could put an inch on our arm as easily as we could get laid we'd all be a bunch of Ronnie Colemans hulk smashing our ****ing phones or keyboards with 33" cannons..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

    If all of us could put an inch on our arm as easily as we could get laid we'd all be a bunch of Ronnie Colemans hulk smashing our ****ing phones or keyboards with 33" cannons..
    thats what i was getting at

    popcorn:

  11. Let's start a heated debate. Topic: if ya married ya ain't getting laid anyway! Annnnnd go!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Let's start a heated debate. Topic: if ya married ya ain't getting laid anyway! Annnnnd go!
    Proved it wrong this morning!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

    And under yours, it should say "world's idiot
    OHHHHHH kill 'em! He got you @Zac Speed
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post

    OHHHHHH kill 'em! He got you @Zac Speed
    I know.. I'm gonna delete my account out of shame.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post

    I know.. I'm gonna delete my account out of shame.
    U wot m8

  16. My wife and I have amazing sex. The older you get, the less you give a **** about PRs and the more you care about pleasing your woman.
    Remember why you started.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    My wife and I have amazing sex. The older you get, the less you give a **** about PRs and the more you care about pleasing your woman.
    Dude.. I worried about pleasing every girl I was ever with. Sometimes I was done a little too soon.. Sometimes I got her done!

  18. Holy ****.. Just read a Fox4 study that showed that half of 3000 women surveyed said they'd rather go without sex for a month than their smartphone.. ****ing wow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Dude.. I worried about pleasing every girl I was ever with. Sometimes I was done a little too soon.. Sometimes I got her done!
    Just remember that the majority of women can only "get there" by other means, not actual intercourse. It's all about using every tool (skill) on your tool belt. Don't try to build a house with a tack hammer, you better break out the jobsite box.
    Remember why you started.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Just remember that the majority of women can only "get there" by other means, not actual intercourse. It's all about using every tool (skill) on your tool belt. Don't try to build a house with a tack hammer, you better break out the jobsite box.
    "It ain't the size of your pencil, it's how you write your name."
    -- Dave Mustaine
    BOARD TYRANT

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Just remember that the majority of women can only "get there" by other means, not actual intercourse. It's all about using every tool (skill) on your tool belt. Don't try to build a house with a tack hammer, you better break out the jobsite box.
    I didn't say I tried to **** every girl to orgasm.. I use every tool god gave me without the aid of toys.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    I didn't say I tried to **** every girl to orgasm.. I use every tool god gave me without the aid of toys.
    That's what I'm saying, skills. I don't use toys either, don't need to.
    Remember why you started.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed View Post
    Holy ****.. Just read a Fox4 study that showed that half of 3000 women surveyed said they'd rather go without sex for a month than their smartphone.. ****ing wow
    women also have sexual fantasies about being raped
    women also shave their eye brows and draw them back in with a pencil

    women are fuking stupid. its that simple

  24. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    women also have sexual fantasies about being raped
    women also shave their eye brows and draw them back in with a pencil

    women are fuking stupid. its that simple
    LMAO.. I'm staying out of this.

  25. just sayin... doesnt mean i love mine any less. and there are exceptionally great women out there. but cmon now, theres a reason stereo types exist. sexist stereo types are no different

  26. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    women also have sexual fantasies about being raped
    women also shave their eye brows and draw them back in with a pencil

    women are fuking stupid. its that simple
    Lol that's great

  27. "Everyone is ****ed up in the head because everyone is ****ed up"- Michael Scott

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post

    Hes the one who told me to gtfo. Just because he didn't understand my question.
    He didn't understand your question because of your poor excuse for English... I made the same mistake when I read your comment... For someone that said they aren't looking for trouble in this forum, you're very fu˘kin combative... I guarantee you won't win over here in AM, just like wherever else you came from...

  29. Fu*king like a pornst*r

    Or

    Hitting new PRs?!

    I'm pretty fu*king amazing at both!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  30. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Fu*king like a pornst*r Or Hitting new PRs?! I'm pretty fu*king amazing at both!
    Wow she's back from the dead lol

  31. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Fu*king like a pornst*r

    Or

    Hitting new PRs?!

    I'm pretty fu*king amazing at both!
    Welcome back...

  32. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Fu*king like a pornst*r

    Or

    Hitting new PRs?!

    I'm pretty fu*king amazing at both!
    pics or it didnt happen?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Fu*king like a pornst*r Or Hitting new PRs?! I'm pretty fu*king amazing at both!
    wellllll hellooooooo puccah!!!!! Missed ur Asain a$$!!!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    wellllll hellooooooo puccah!!!!! Missed ur Asain a$$!!!

    She's gone again

  35. I usually film both sooooo......

  36. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    If you had to choose one which would it be?
    They're not mutually exclusive. The real question is, why do you feel you can only have one and not both?
    BOARD TYRANT

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

    They're not mutually exclusive. The real question is, why do you feel you can only have one and not both?
    I can but I was just wondering what AM as a community though was more important.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by liftandeat View Post
    I can but I was just wondering what AM as a community though was more important.
    I have read exactly two post for these thread.. this one and the one before to say do you no have some more worthwhile things to wonder on. The world my friend is full of wonderment and not worth wasting the given human inclination "to know" on this
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  39. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Culpable Ignorance is the lack of knowledge or understanding that results from the omission of ordinary care to acquire such knowledge or understanding.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lifting straps vs hooks
    By hog928 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM
  2. 3 major lifts vs. isolation moves
    By loki515 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 08:18 AM
  3. sex before lifting?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 08:39 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 11:00 PM
  5. Bodybuilding vs. Lifting Weights
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 03:24 PM
Log in
Log in