HELP!!!

musclepowers

Awards
Good morning all,

I am very new to this an need to be pointed in the right direction please...

I want to loose a lot of weight, as soon as possible in a cost effective way, i have been going to the gym and i am eating right (I think). Its always been a life long dream to have a good body. I have some fat to loose and i thought its a good idea to join.

Every bit of help and guidance will be much apreciated, and i am more than willing to put in hard work and long hours. I just desire a awesome body.

I need a good diet, the right steroids and a gym program.

THX in advance.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
What does your current diet an training look like?

Welcome.

musclepowers

Awards
hey,

Thank you for the reply

Like i mentioned i am a beginer.

At the moment i mostly do cardio and not yet confident to doing free weights. I need to know do i loose weight first or what the prosess would be?

My diet is mostly protein at the moment, but again not sure if thats the best for what i want to achieve.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I think weights will benefit just about anyone, no matter what there goal is (gain strength, gain size, lose fat).

Cardio is a good start. I'm looking for specifics though, how much cardio? How many calories a day? How much protein/carbs/fats? What's your height abd weight? Estimated bodyfat %?

I wouldn't consider steroids just yet buddy, not until you hammer down a good diet and training program, but plenty of us here are happy to help you with it.

musclepowers

Awards
At the moment i gym almost everyday for about an hour, and the whole hour would be cardio.

I dont haver the answers to your other questions, thats why i need help in order to do this the right way. I am 6feet and currently i weigh 95kg or 209lbs. But my problem is that most of that is fat. Thats why i need guidance. I was told that there is steroids that can help me loose some of the weight. But i'm not sure if i need to loose all the weight and then start with the muscle building. I also need something that will provide me with energy boost.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It's true that there are certain things that can help you lose weight, but most of them won't help until you have everything else in order first.

I would start doing some basic full body training weight training two to three days a week. Google "Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe" Even though it's a program usually directed toward strength it's a perfect introduction for beginners to weight training. Buy the book or look online for the template and some other information on it. (Other people may be able to suggest other programs too.) feel free to continue with your cardio, although 5 hours a week may be too much, wih the addition of weights. Usually 2-3 30 minute cardio sessions a week are plenty.

That takes care of training. Next diet, calculate your TDEE, find a calculator online, just google it. Whatever number that gives you, just try and remove a few hundred calories a day from that. (Example if your TDEE is 3200, eat 2700-3000 cals a day). Make sure you're making some good choices with your food, low sugar high protein. Plenty of fiber and veggies.

As far as energy goes, a healthy diet and plenty of sleep will help, but caffeine is powerful, there are plenty of fat-burners out there, but honestly caffeine tends to work wonders for energy, it's all I ever need. A cup of coffee when I wake up and a caffeine pill an hour before I train.

Do a bit of research on those then post again with any questions. I'm more than happy to help.

musclepowers

Awards
Thank you for all the info. At the moment i eat healthy, but i need to research on what the best diet is for me, i tend to drink black coffee and my sugar intake is very low, water is a large part of my fluid intake.

i just did that TDEE calculation and it is BMR 1940 and TDEE 2837

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Thank you for all the info. At the moment i eat healthy, but i need to research on what the best diet is for me, i tend to drink black coffee and my sugar intake is very low, water is a large part of my fluid intake.

i just did that TDEE calculation and it is BMR 1940 and TDEE 2837
Good so you would want to take in around 2300-2500 cals a day. Try for around 200 g of protein minimum.

musclepowers

Awards
i shall do that.

I do like veg a lot, so taking in veg would not be a problem for me, the one thing i do struggle with is eating regular on a day.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Just make sure you are hitting the calorie number every day. At this stage you don't have to be crazy neurotic about it.