Any know a stretch mark cream that works?!
- 12-01-2013, 09:31 PM
- 12-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Have you tried just regular ole coco butter?FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visit our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
- 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Best to start early and often. Coco butter would be my suggestion. Reminds me I need to pick some up.
12-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Could be worse bro u could be like me and 8% bf but still have a flap of skin like in the movie click, cocoa butter has done wonders for the stretch marks on my arms also it makes you smell nice
The Swole Stoner
12-02-2013, 04:41 PM
If you got them, they're here to stay. Nothing has helped my chest, back and quads.
I'm just a dude chasing a dream
12-02-2013, 04:50 PM
12-02-2013, 07:33 PM
12-02-2013, 07:34 PM
12-03-2013, 01:25 PM
12-04-2013, 11:48 PM
12-09-2013, 01:18 AM
I believe its RPN that makes a nice cream and a java soap that I uses in the past worked well. Its just a bitchh bc it makes a white shirt a little discolored. I thinks its called flawless
12-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Im using Olive oil and cocoa butter AND bio oil.... im starting to get stretch marks on my upper chest
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum Weight LossReplies: 109Last Post: 08-27-2010, 03:56 PM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:07 AM
- By moveweight in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2007, 03:24 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:02 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2002, 05:48 PM