Blender Bottles

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased one a few months ago in July. Three or four times already I've shaken it without the top snap snapped down- worn my protein shake. So far it's only happened to me in rooms without rugs. I think I'm just gonna go back to mixing all my drinks in my blender. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just loosing my mind forgetting things all the time?...Funny thing hasn't happened to me using a shaker cup...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it happend to me quite a bit actually. You're not the only one.

I don't buy blender/shaker bottles anymore. I'll just spoon mix it into a glass and swallow the chunks. I get tired of washing them out. Plus, it makes me use less protein powder.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just purchased one a few months ago in July. Three or four times already I've shaken it without the top snap snapped down- worn my protein shake. So far it's only happened to me in rooms without rugs. I think I'm just gonna go back to mixing all my drinks in my blender. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just loosing my mind forgetting things all the time?...Funny thing hasn't happened to me using a shaker cup...
You're probably just not snapping it all of the way shut.

I've never had it open when snapped shut, but I have shaken it without it snapped all the way and ended up with supplements everywhere.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're probably just not snapping it all of the way shut. I've never had it open when snapped shut, but I have shaken it without it snapped all the way and ended up with supplements everywhere.
I remember specific times snapping it shut with my experiences. Maybe the weight of two scoops popped it open? Now if I use them, I out my finger over it when I shake.

http://youtu.be/96xhahbLgHc

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're probably just not snapping it all of the way shut.

I've never had it open when snapped shut, but I have shaken it without it snapped all the way and ended up with supplements everywhere.

Yeah its a pain in the butt. This is the first blender bottle I've used, and pushing the white snap down takes a ton of pressure. You actually have to set the bottle down on a table and press it down. Then its a huge pain in the butt to open it back up again. I think I will go back to my actual blender. If I end up spilling protein drink on the carpet I don't know how I would get it out.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
You're probably just not snapping it all of the way shut. I've never had it open when snapped shut, but I have shaken it without it snapped all the way and ended up with supplements everywhere.
This. I've done it once or twice myself, but when snapped all the way, it works beautifully. I love my blender bottle and it's easy to clean too.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just have your protein as 'sludge' add on or in anything or on its own. Love my cookie dough powders served like cookie dough... Lol

I have been looking at the vortex bottle that has the built in electric mixer, anyone have experience with them?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always fun wearing your protein.
Don't get an electric mixer. They are usually so cheap and can't mix anything properly.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend a 32 oz wide-mouth Nalgene bottle. It has an attached, twist on cap and plenty of room for mixing. Super easy to clean as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never had a problem with a blender ball bottle.....i do have problems with the old school bottles that have that piece of plastic at the top, i use it for intra workout and the thing leaks everytime i shake it

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Only problem I had with mine was that I forgot about it for a few weeks in my wife's car opened it up bout hurled it was beyond saving lol

Touey

Touey

Awards
lol my a old girlfriend she change styling for hair like Dan do avatar

Touey

Touey

Awards
someone gearing up for Godfather marathon on new TVs they asking for Santa