I hate New England weather

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No wonder why im depressed...This **** sux, right now it's a balmy 7 degrees and here is the F&^%*#$@ forecast..

I-95 Cities from PHL to Boston. Max snows to 2 feet are possible in bands, and while some lesser amounts may show up in the areas, the vast majority of snow amounts in the areas should be at least what is listed. Gale force winds and severe cold at the end and behind the storm will lead to life threatening conditions. This goes for the areas back to the midwest also. Parts of New Jersey, eastern Pa, southern New York and Long Island and southern New England will have the effects of the blizzards or 96 and 03 as a guideline to storm severity. WTF...I want my tan back :frustrate

I would give my left you know what right now to be in Bobo land..sunny warm Florida

Physicist

Awards
No snow here in Missouri, but I've only seen the sun twice since the new year.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
heheheheh

I might go play golf tonight :D

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Mid 60's in Colorado and suppossed to stay that way all weekend. OWHH

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way madman, we probally won't even get much if anything from that storm up here!..Hahaha you can keep the snow and the storm!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
About an hour ago I was heading home from work, and the wind was the worst I've felt so far this year. It's just like that cold stretch we had last year. Oh well the Pats celebrations will help keep us warm.

Meerschaum

Awards
No wonder why im depressed...This **** sux, right now it's a balmy 7 degrees and here is the F&^%*#$@ forecast..

I-95 Cities from PHL to Boston. Max snows to 2 feet are possible in bands, and while some lesser amounts may show up in the areas, the vast majority of snow amounts in the areas should be at least what is listed. Gale force winds and severe cold at the end and behind the storm will lead to life threatening conditions. This goes for the areas back to the midwest also. Parts of New Jersey, eastern Pa, southern New York and Long Island and southern New England will have the effects of the blizzards or 96 and 03 as a guideline to storm severity. WTF...I want my tan back :frustrate

I would give my left you know what right now to be in Bobo land..sunny warm Florida
Hell yeah it fuckin sucks, I'm in connecticut, freezing my nuts off

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually we are suppose to get around 6 inches or so. Thats not bad though. I feel sorry for people in Connecticut though. You guys are getting a lot more!.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Umm... give me the snow.. how long ago was it Floridians were running from hurricaneS?

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Another storm on sunday night, 12-18 inches....come on.........All this cold makes my foot ache ( from the break last yr) and my knee throb.......LOL I May have to move........Cali sounds like fun...........

madman how is baby jake????:)

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another storm on sunday night, 12-18 inches....come on.........All this cold makes my foot ache ( from the break last yr) and my knee throb.......LOL I May have to move........Cali sounds like fun...........

He is wunnerful tanks Wrangle..... :thumbsup:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established

Cali is the greatest in fact. I suggest you move there as soon as possible. I miss it dearly. :(

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Umm... give me the snow.. how long ago was it Floridians were running from hurricaneS?
Yeah it was rough going to Miami and hanging out until it blew threw.

We havne't that many hurricanes in 40 years so I have another 40 to go until we have them come through again..

Muhahahahah!!!!

Its better than shoveling snow and having everything grey.

Oh yeah, NO STATE INCOME TAX! :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be in Tempe next year, **** the snow! :D

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Bigpete has the idea... Arizona baby! My parents had a house in Lake Havasu(sp?) when I was a kid but sold it.

Bobo my grannie lives in Orlando and loves it.. hurricanes and all :eek: I luv the snow.. with six youngins` in the house snowball fights are a tradition.
Now let`s see who gets the first (face) snowwash:rofl:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I'd take the weather in Cali over florida's anyday of the week.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigpete has the idea... Arizona baby! My parents had a house in Lake Havasu(sp?) when I was a kid but sold it.

Bobo my grannie lives in Orlando and loves it.. hurricanes and all :eek: I luv the snow.. with six youngins` in the house snowball fights are a tradition.
Now let`s see who gets the first (face) snowwash:rofl:

Orlando is rough. THe weather is much different here. Orlando is like a sauna.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take the weather in Cali over florida's anyday of the week.
Yeah its rough here being 70 degress and all.

Plus its 10x cheaper. The only place in Cali I like is San Diego and even there the property taxes, traffic and overall cost of living is rididulous.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Plus its 10x cheaper. The only place in Cali I like is San Diego and even there the property taxes, traffic and overall cost of living is rididulous.
That's true, hey bobo you sure you don't want to come home and play in the snow. Damn it's cold out today. brrrrrrrrrr. The only thing good about snow is you can go ape **** in your car, fish taling through every corner. :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was -15 for a low today in my town. In Bangor though they hit a record at -29. Now thats fucking cold!. Luckily though, in my area I will only be getting 3-6 inches of snow!. Those poor bastards in southern new england are gonna get 12+!!!!. Oh well, have fun digging out you guys!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

I wasn't aware economics had anything to do with the discussion of weather. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does if you want to live there. :D

You see what you pay just for car insurance in Cali? :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's true, hey bobo you sure you don't want to come home and play in the snow. Damn it's cold out today. brrrrrrrrrr. The only thing good about snow is you can go ape **** in your car, fish taling through every corner. :thumbsup:
Yeah but I would really like to be there for the game tomorrow :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

That's for damm sure. No one in my age group will afford to buy a house in the Bay Area with current salaries. A house in the ghetto will cost you $400,000 LOL

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I tihnk the Bay area is now more expensive than New York in terms of cost of living.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established

Yeah it is ridiculous. I just can't stand the humidity in the Summer in Fla, but it sounds like you are in a good area. I'm just pissed because I'm having a big bday party tonight, and we are getting a blizzard. Oh well as long as the Pats bring it home tomorrow, it's all good.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I tihnk the Bay area is now more expensive than New York in terms of cost of living.
Actually I think it's right behind New York. Not that makes much of a difference though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was -15 for a low today in my town. In Bangor though they hit a record at -29. Now thats fucking cold!. Luckily though, in my area I will only be getting 3-6 inches of snow!. Those poor bastards in southern new england are gonna get 12+!!!!. Oh well, have fun digging out you guys!
Now they are saying 6-12 inches for my area. They never really know. Giving themselves 6 inches lee-way...So if we get anywhere in-between 6-12 they are right. Instead of calling it a forecast, they should call it a guess!!.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my area 2ft...........YIKES!!!!!!! ahhh well gives me something productive to do ...........LOL :)

PC1

Yeah my area 2ft...........YIKES!!!!!!! ahhh well gives me something productive to do ...........LOL :)
Geez, I read the forecast for the Blizzard warning for ALL of R.I., and east of Boston and Cape Cod. It actually used the phrase

"ANY TRAVEL IS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED UNTIL LATE SUNDAY OR SUNDAY NIGHT. IF YOU LEAVE THE SAFETY OF BEING INDOORS YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR LIFE AT RISK."

I've never seen THAT before in a snow forecast!

Stay home and watch the football games tomorrow! Be safe.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no school :) I have to say, snow or no snow this is the most relaxing weekend i have ever spent........no work, no school.......!!!! I could get used to this.......LOL