Is being a rep a good gig?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

Better sign up now Jim, especially if you expect BPS to sign you up!
    Online courses count?

2. no normally only from what seeing here do I think that mind you not all companies some though needing serious counseling for counseling if that what you calling it
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
    •   

3. Collegiate psychology warns against the sycophant currying favor with the powerful in an attempt to make up for their own weaknesses.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. I agree for once the Honda herein maybe we find some roots to weakness for longing to panhandling to belong as for rep. be one self start your own company above all love what you doing...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    I agree for once the Honda herein maybe we find some roots to weakness for longing to panhandling to belong as for rep. be one self start your own company above all love what you doing
    Start my own company selling pan handles? You lost me there.
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

6. I'd love to continue this, but I'd much rather bang my wife. Good night and see you all tomorrow!
    FeFiFo.com support

7. I feeling really sorry for that poor wife of his

8. To your wife you should banging try today
    FeFiFo.com support

9. that was quick even for the honda

10. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    that was quick even for the honda
    The wife of the Honda will be home soon. The Touey seems interested too much methinks; plonky indeed
    FeFiFo.com support

11. The Touey post edits and deletes his posts; too concerned with the Honda?
    FeFiFo.com support

12. Another thing about a good rep is: they not only know their products, they also know other products and can/will let customers know if a product the customer already has will work to run with one of theirs and not just say, "You need to buy ours instead!" Sometimes there is the inferiority issue but when that's not and it's just another company's product, be honest with the customer! A lot of it really all boils down to being honest -- that and being knowledgeable.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

13. such stickler to detail venturing letting studente no use figurer nor pencil on the eraser

14. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    such stickler to detail venturing letting studente no use figurer nor pencil on the eraser
    Poop<crayon<pencil<pen

Grown ups use pens. Kids write using the former.
    FeFiFo.com support

15. I hear Honda like crayon with clubbing baby sea monkeys he was lad

16. Club soda, not seals
    FeFiFo.com support

17. that one good yarn honda mini I like that one like kind of facsimile to club good friends not cabarets

18. Being a rep for a company you value isn't all about "what can I get for free", its the fact that they look at you as an asset for promoting their name and properly educating other members on a wide variety of topics...
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Being a rep for a company you value isn't all about "what can I get for free", its the fact that they look at you as an asset for promoting their name and properly educating other members on a wide variety of topics...
    There should be a balance between reps and owners, Ive seen some reps not be acknowledged for their hard work in the past. If you work hard you should earn something.

I do agree 100% it shouldnt be about "what can I get for free." If thats the case then its not going to be a good long term relationship.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

20. Being a rep can get you to a lot of cool places. It took me to a job up North, a city I loved being in, a wife that I love, a close friend that I stay in contact with, and brought me where I am today. I'm now far removed from the industry as a whole, but it was a great trek along the way. I had some great opportunities and wouldn't take it back.

It really depends on who you're repping for. If you're just a shill "product champion" for a message board, it won't do you much good. Use it to network and build relationships.

There are lots of rep gigs for other industries that are actually a great way to earn a living. Being a supp rep can boost your resume, allow you to advance a career, and deliver you some outstanding changes in life. You have to use it to your advantage in more ways than free supps.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Being a rep can get you to a lot of cool places. It took me to a job up North, a city I loved being in, a wife that I love, a close friend that I stay in contact with, and brought me where I am today. I'm now far removed from the industry as a whole, but it was a great trek along the way. I had some great opportunities and wouldn't take it back.

It really depends on who you're repping for. If you're just a shill "product champion" for a message board, it won't do you much good. Use it to network and build relationships.

There are lots of rep gigs for other industries that are actually a great way to earn a living. Being a supp rep can boost your resume, allow you to advance a career, and deliver you some outstanding changes in life. You have to use it to your advantage in more ways than free supps.
    A really good point Irish Cannon. Thanks for the advice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. IGF-1 is being used by bodybuilders on TV
    By x_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:36 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 10:31 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 02:12 AM
  5. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM