Lame Halloween costumes

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
What are the top 3 lame halloween costumes that you have encountered/became?

1. Sexy ..... anything.
no problem with skankifying it up, however it is lame when the outfit looks like nothing but plain lingerie.

2. everyday occupations
cops, doctors (sexy nurse does not count), etc

3. a mask + black shirt and pants

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the top 3 lame halloween costumes that you have encountered/became?

1. Sexy ..... anything.
no problem with skankifying it up, however it is lame when the outfit looks like nothing but plain lingerie.

2. everyday occupations
cops, doctors (sexy nurse does not count), etc

3. a mask + black shirt and pants
I'm always a clown

Woop

Attachments

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw The Flash this past Friday. I think it had a lot more to do with the fact the guy was annoying though.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I agree with the whole lingerie thing. You ask the person what they are and they have no response or they say something dumb like "oh I'm a sexy vampire" lol. When its obvious theyre just a whore

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
my gf is going as bat w a black sweater / wings and I'm going as walter white since I'm already bald... Pretty cool haha!

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
I saw The Flash this past Friday. I think it had a lot more to do with the fact the guy was annoying though.
If only you could have busted out this line:

"You're so annoying. I wish 'Flash' also applied to the amount of time you spend in front of me."

TexasGuy

Awards
Plain lingerie looks ****ing awesome. Let's not be silly.

Dulce

Dulce

Awards
Plain lingerie looks ****ing awesome. Let's not be silly.
i agree, however lingerie that clearly demonstrates a theme is even better. I've seen plenty of ridiculously hot and scandalous costumes that were very well themed :)

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the attention whore/skank routine on Halloween has gotten boring. Its Halloween not national dress like a hooker day lol.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the attention whore/skank routine on Halloween has gotten boring. Its Halloween not national dress like a hooker day lol.
Women dressed in lingerie, boring? They're not looking for men's respect... They're trying to get a "rise" out of us... Do I like looking? Hell Fu¢king yeah!

TexasGuy

Awards
If hot women in masse showing off their bodies is boring, you might be gay.

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I don't give females attention unless I plan on ****ing em.
I want/plan on fu¢king every chick I find attractive... Whether It's going to actually happen or not is irrelevant... I am male after all...

TexasGuy

Awards
I don't give females attention unless I plan on ****ing em.
And what better way to make a plan than at a party where they are in sexy clothes, feeling sexy and wanting to have their sexy validated?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
My wife,son and I were going to go as the goku family but we never got around to making the costumes