Rocky 4 discussion

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to say this is the best movie ever made. I would also like to see this thread to reach 10,000 posts but I doubt that'll happen lol.
Now I know this pertains to rocky 3 but do any of think Apollo let rocky win the race on the beach to build his confidence? And if so do you think it helped him beat clubber ? Lol.
Second if your friend asked you to not stop the fight no matter what, what would y'all do?

MavGoose

MavGoose

Awards
Haha the race on the beach is a good point. Apollo was smoking Rock there's no way he got that much better that quick... lol good confidence builder.

As for the fight idk, it's tough. Prlly be like Rock and want to call it but it ends up being too late...

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's a tough one. I think I would stop the fight and let my boy live to fight another day lol. He'd be mad but he'd get over it lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha the race on the beach is a good point. Apollo was smoking Rock there's no way he got that much better that quick... lol good confidence builder. As for the fight idk, it's tough. Prlly be like Rock and want to call it but it ends up being too late...

I think Rocky had a little help with PEDs.... IJS

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Not enough love for the best movie ever made

lozadas1

Awards
I want to know what rocky and drago took get so Effin huge. Just have always been curious

ThaGerGuy3000

Awards
I want to know what rocky and drago took get so Effin huge. Just have always been curious
Rocky was all natural, just busting his ass doing awesome lifting with no normal equipment involved.
Drago took all sorts of stuff, no idea what exactly.

Also I think Rocky just won that race, he busted his ass and was motivated to the max. That just results in gainz no matter what the goal is.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Hes admitted to being on hgh... Still friggn great character

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken Dolph Lundgrens a natty guy which wouldn't surprise me considering he hasn't aged quite as gracefully as good ole sly