Medium sized wrists yet large frame?

carbonized000

Awards
Hey has anyone heard of this before? I know for alot of people wrist size is a decent indicator of your frame size but recently noticed my friend has considerably smaller wrists than i do, yet his shoulders are far wider than mine. His shoulders make me look narrow, he is also taller than me. Its not really a muscle thing either, he doesn't lift, its just his frame size and shoulders are much wider and bigger than mine. I feel small next to him but its obvious my wrists are bigger.

Is this just a genetic thing? has anyone ever heard of this before?
Thanks for replies, i am curious what you guys think.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
there was the burger king guy...
2200496586_f7dd0b251c_z.jpg

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
its called genes........not everyone will be built the same

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got the same build. Small joints with a large frame is perfect for bodybuilding. It's very common. Arnold is the poster child of this.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I've got tiny joints and a fairly large frame its not that uncommon and gives you the illusion of being bigger then you are. I've got friends my height and weight that are just as lean but if we stood side by side you'd think I was bigger just because of the illusion small joints create

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I've got the same build. Small joints with a large frame is perfect for bodybuilding. It's very common. Arnold is the poster child of this.
I'm the same way. A buddy of mine has wrists the size of my forearms with meathooks for hands. It's just genetics.