Sick all week

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Even sick all week with the flu. This virus ****ing sucked. It started on Sunday and just starting to feel better. I lost 8 pounds I been sweating at night and barley eating.

It seems this is going around her in the chi anyone else catch it??

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i got it for a 10 days last year. i made it a mission to eat like a snorlax and not lose weight. i failed

this year, imgonna be ready. face masks for school (cuz college is the fukin worst) + emergen c the instant i detect anything off. as well as supplementing grean tea caps. if anyone else has somethin to add, im all ears. i hate getting sick

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
I went from 195 to 183. ****ing sucks. I started feeling better today so hopefully I can start eating tomorrow

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if anyone else has somethin to add, im all ears. i hate getting sick
I highly recommend Airborne. Take it anytime you feel exposed or at the first sign of being sick.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I highly recommend Airborne. Take it anytime you feel exposed or at the first sign of being sick.
yea same thing as emergen-c. i just get whichever vit c product goes on sale. i happen to have airborn this year

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always getting sick. I was just sick for 2 weeks a few weeks back, got over it, went back to the gym for 1.5 weeks, got sick again for another week and just getting over that. Back to the gym again on Monday. Went of my diet this time and ate more. Hopefully I've built up my strength again. Going to start Metabolic Diet again Wednesday, so low carb for 2 weeks. It's been a bad cold season so far and this past month really screwed me over.

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Finally feeling better. Ate more today then I did all week. Debating if I should hit gym in the afternoon or not. Got to get some size and energy back

Going pound back as much food as I can. Good old seefood diet. I see it I eat it

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
my girlfriend is fkin sick. im screwed because this is how i get sick every year...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ya your definitely getting it. Go get the flu shot ASAP
The one time I got the flue shot I had a cold all fawking winter no way will I ever do that again. Onion if you can dont ever let anyone use your pens thats usually how I get sick, stupid dirty people. on that note anyone see last weeks always sunny in philadelphia quarantine episode?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
The one time I got the flue shot I had a cold all fawking winter no way will I ever do that again. Onion if you can dont ever let anyone use your pens thats usually how I get sick, stupid dirty people. on that note anyone see last weeks always sunny in philadelphia quarantine episode?
i have a personal pen that i keep in my chest pocket like a nerd. that way no one else uses it at work lol. im a douche i know

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i have a personal pen that i keep in my chest pocket like a nerd. that way no one else uses it at work lol. im a douche i know
If you want to keep it gangster keep it behind your ear like a blunt lol

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
I hit the gym even when I'm sick with fever, but keep the volume low. Natural aspirin, helped me.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I work in NY City and every year there is no getting around it, you are going to be sick for at least 2 weeks. Some years are worse than others but at the moment only 2 people at work are really sick with anything. If you get sick just try to keep up with some light cardio, heavy lifting can actually weaken your immune system and make things worse.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I hit the gym even when I'm sick with fever, but keep the volume low. Natural aspirin, helped me.
thats selfish and pointless. not only are you achieving nothing, but youre also spreading your infection to everyone in there while they are vulnerable from their workout.

i hope you die...

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
In these modern times, people are so afraid of sickness, bacteria and all other unicellular lifeforms, that our immune systems have not only weakened but started to attack ourselves, checkout all the autoimmune diseases outthere.
If you dont overtrain you will not get worse.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
In these modern times, people are so afraid of sickness, bacteria and all other unicellular lifeforms, that our immune systems have not only weakened but started to attack ourselves, checkout all the autoimmune diseases outthere.
If you dont overtrain you will not get worse.
i didnt say youll get worse. i said youre accomplishing nothing. is it even possible to push yourself while sick? nope, youre just going through the movements while coughing away and touching every barbell, dumbell, and machine you walk by. in the mean time, everyone else is working their ass off, overheating and sweating from exhaustion. oh, and getting sick cuz youre walking round doing pointless shet at their expense

i hope someone chucks a plate at your head like a ninja star

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
i didnt say youll get worse. i said youre accomplishing nothing. is it even possible to push yourself while sick? nope, youre just going through the movements while coughing away and touching every barbell, dumbell, and machine you walk by. in the mean time, everyone else is working their ass off, overheating and sweating from exhaustion. oh, and getting sick cuz youre walking round doing pointless shet at their expense

i hope someone chucks a plate at your head like a ninja star
My dear friend,

You should not come to the gym at all. It's packet with all sorts of germs, you could get sick and die.
I come to the gym whenever I feel I can workout at a decent level. A small fever never stopped me at all. I usually heal naturally in 3-4 days. The cough could remain for 2-3 weeks. What do you propose, no workout 2-3 weeks ?

What about our great great ancestors, who eveolved 200.000 ears ago? Did they went out for food, doing physical work while they had a cold ? Or did they just stayed at home watching TV and ordering pizza ? Our bodies are engineered to heal by themselves and develop strong immune systems.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
My dear friend,

You should not come to the gym at all. It's packet with all sorts of germs, you could get sick and die.
I come to the gym whenever I feel I can workout at a decent level. A small fever never stopped me at all. I usually heal naturally in 3-4 days.
here you go. read this you ignorant little girl

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/features/exercising-when-sick

cough =\= sick.

you sure you dont belong in the douchebags at the gym thread?

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
here you go. read this you ignorant little girl

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/features/exercising-when-sick

cough =\= sick.

you sure you dont belong in the douchebags at the gym thread?
I know what doctors recommend. Feel free to do whatever you want with your body. It is your choice. This forum's purpose is for people to get in touch with other people and share ideeas. You are one narrow minded individual. If you dont agree with something, you just turn aggresive mode on and start call people idiots, douthcebags, ignorant etc. If you expect all people to have the same values/opinions as you do, you are in for a big dissapointment.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I know what doctors recommend. Feel free to do whatever you want with your body. It is your choice. This forum's purpose is for people to get in touch with other people and share ideeas. You are one narrow minded individual. If you dont agree with something, you just turn aggresive mode on and start call people idiots, douthcebags, ignorant etc. If you expect all people to have the same values/opinions as you do, you are in for a big dissapointment.
nope i just call it how it is. you waste your time and effort at other people's expense. have fun with that you selfish little man. thats completely fair right?

ecto84

ecto84

Awards
nope i just call it how it is. you waste your time and effort at other people's expense. have fun with that you selfish little man. thats completely fair right?
nevermind. you'll grow out of it eventually.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
nevermind. you'll grow out of it eventually.
and you probly never will. if youve ever had any real progress, then youd know how much it sucks to lose a month or two of progress due to people like you

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
I know im late but i feel u Onion, i just got better after 2 months of antibiotic resistant bronchitis. Not fun!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got it for a 10 days last year. i made it a mission to eat like a snorlax and not lose weight. i failed

this year, imgonna be ready. face masks for school (cuz college is the fukin worst) + emergen c the instant i detect anything off. as well as supplementing grean tea caps. if anyone else has somethin to add, im all ears. i hate getting sick
Yea... just work in a hospital. Sure the first year you'll suffer through more colds/flus than ever before but after that you're golden. I've been working here for 5 years and after that first year I've yet to get sick. Became immune to everything...

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Even sick all week with the flu. This virus ****ing sucked. It started on Sunday and just starting to feel better. I lost 8 pounds I been sweating at night and barley eating.

It seems this is going around her in the chi anyone else catch it??
It sucks being sick and missing a week or two. I had an injury a month or do back and was out for two weeks but I didn't lose too much

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
try to keep eating even though its hard. get as much rest as you can and try to recover!