Dad's Corner

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

1. This was big in the news a couple years ago. Honestly, it should be a lot more shocking, but with the nuts in this world and what you hear happening to children, it is sad to say that it just pops up as a quick blurb on the news and you never hear about it again.

2. Yea I used to work for a local news station, saw and heard some stuff that makes me sad and sick at the same time
    •   

3. So our little girl will be two months on Sunday, time flies! Crazy how much different she is already, and is only getting up 1-2 times a night now! Mom and dad are both a lot more rested. Only thing I've had to change is I used to lift in the morning, but with the wife going back to work soon and needing to get the baby ready for daycare I just wont have time for that. But I found a gym down the street from my work so I'll be getting it on my lunch break. Gotta adapt!

4. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    So our little girl will be two months on Sunday, time flies! Crazy how much different she is already, and is only getting up 1-2 times a night now! Mom and dad are both a lot more rested. Only thing I've had to change is I used to lift in the morning, but with the wife going back to work soon and needing to get the baby ready for daycare I just wont have time for that. But I found a gym down the street from my work so I'll be getting it on my lunch break. Gotta adapt!
    How is it working out bro?...hope everything is well.

My baby girl will be 6 months on the 17th. Goes so fast....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

5. Going great man, thanks for asking! Kinda in shock that the wife is back to work already, baby is ten weeks old tomorrow! I am actually digging lifting over my lunch break also, breaks up my workday pretty well. And i bet that 6 months feels like only yesterday doesnt it?

6. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Going great man, thanks for asking! Kinda in shock that the wife is back to work already, baby is ten weeks old tomorrow! I am actually digging lifting over my lunch break also, breaks up my workday pretty well. And i bet that 6 months feels like only yesterday doesnt it?
    Glad everything is going well.

It does feel like yesterday. When I look at pictures from the first couple of weeks and compare them to now.......holy crap....she changed a lot.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

7. I can only imagine! I'm looking at her new born pics, then pics of today at ten weeks. So crazy.

8. My 1st is 2 years old found out on Monday that the wife is expecting #2! Apparently she's 4 weeks now. #excited #blessing #humblingresponsibility
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

9. Congrats man!

10. Thank you sir!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Tansui View Post
    My 1st is 2 years old found out on Monday that the wife is expecting #2! Apparently she's 4 weeks now. #excited #blessing #humblingresponsibility
    Congrats...awesome news
    OLYMPUS UK REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post

Congrats...awesome news
    Thanks man

13. I'm in. I recommend reading Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters by Dr. Meg Meeker. She wrote one for mothers as well.

Edit. However, I've been cleaning vomit out of both my daughters' beds all last night and today. There wasn't a chapter on that in the book

14. Lol. Daughters rule.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lol. Daughters rule.
    Yes they do
    OLYMPUS UK REP

16. Can't argue with that! And I'll definitely be picking up that book. Insight is always a good thing. however advice from people without kids but have dogs or know someone with a kid is not always a good thing, lol.

17. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I'm in. I recommend reading Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters by Dr. Meg Meeker. She wrote one for mothers as well. Edit. However, I've been cleaning vomit out of both my daughters' beds all last night and today. There wasn't a chapter on that in the book
    Lol my 2 boys had the same thing!! No books on poop, vomit and snot!! That's is all on the job experience

18. My sons been taking his diaper off and peeing on everything
    The Swole Stoner

19. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    My sons been taking his diaper off and peeing on everything
    He's marking his territory. !! Lol

20. And he thinks everythings his territory lol
    The Swole Stoner

21. Lmao!!! Glad I haven't had to deal with that yet! Little girl is ten months in five days, is almost walking, and just broke 15lbs a week ago. Tiny and strong like mommy and daddy apparently!

22. First christmas with my baby girl

Loving it....merry christmas fellow fathers
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. Thanks. Merry Christmas to all you guys as well. Unfortunately for me I'll be working all day today

24. First with my daughter as well, she turned three months yesterday. Loving every second of it!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I don't have any children (yet) but my girlfriends daughter is 14 months old. Her father is not in her life but I love her more then anything else in the world. When I propose to my girlfriend I'm going to ask if I can legally adopt her daughter as my own.
    Awesome bro
    OLYMPUS UK REP

26. My oldest daughter will be 6 in Jan and my other is 2 1/2. This year was amazing because they really got it. We adopted a family to have the girls bring gifts to, and my oldest was moved by the whole process. She was so appreciative of everything this year and so excited. We have a lot of family that lives here, so Christmas and holidays tend to get crazy and way overboard, and we made a decision to scale it down this year and it was the best decision ever.

27. What it's all about right here.

Christmas, my wife and other daughter were sunbathing. Probably one of my favorite pictures ever.

ForumRunner_20131226_192515.png

28. I'm gonna miss my little man wife says she wants to do dual custody but I don't know how that's gonna work cause once she's out the army she's moving back to Indiana and im not going with
    The Swole Stoner

29. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    I'm gonna miss my little man wife says she wants to do dual custody but I don't know how that's gonna work cause once she's out the army she's moving back to Indiana and im not going with
    Dude! That sucks so hardcore!

30. Yea, that's pretty rough dude. Very sorry to hear about that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question for my dad
    By Tad50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 06:07 PM
  2. Major Rant--stupid kids dad...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 02:08 AM
  3. Concerned Dad
    By AZHUSKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19