If you though Greg Valentino was bad, take a look...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
WTF is that guy smoking, that's just freakin retarted. He looks like he has tumors all over his body. Makes Valentino look sane

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think he looks great....for an oil filled douche bag. That **** doesn't even look like muscle. I'm sure he probably can't even wipe his own oil filled ass. What I want to know is who these guys think they're fooling?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ta da!!! ...more douchebags

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
by the way i'm not sure that's synthol i don't think you can possibly have that much ... i think those are actual implants

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I've seen the one of the hick on the left, but that dude on the right....wow...where did you get these? lol.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
those guys CANT be serious....what do their mothers say???? lol

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HOLY ****!

Just when you thought people couldn't get any stupider!

I think I just found a new avatar project.

I honestly can't believe that...what about saline implants, perhaps? Like breast implants only in your arms?

Imagine what those guys are going to look like @ 50...if they live that long!

V Player

Awards
Am I the only one that finds the pic of the hick at "Fitness" World.. "ironic"?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
THis is actually really sad. I am sure they have some type of body dismorphic disorder.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the negative comments these guys are getting are the same ones bodybuilders get from the general public. I don't like the oil look myself but I will say that guy in the black shirt did a good job because he looks alot less lumpy than valentino.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the fact that his arms look purple and likely will fall off from infection makes up for it...just like the "symmetry" between his 42" arms and his pencil neck.

No offense to anyone, but when are you guys going to step out of 90s psycho-babble and get real. No one needs a warm pillow and a glass of milk here. People who fill their bodies with oil like balloons are STUPID! Why should they get any special consideration from social Darwinism?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
there are a number of philosophical ideas which maintain that (to overgeneralize mercilessly) too much of anything (even a good thing) results in "bad"; that is, moderation and balance are ultimately the pinnacle of any achievement. Case in point, the bodybuilding ideal--presumably to harness ultimate physical health, muscle, the Adonis-like physiqhe, attractiveness, energy,etc. Then taken to the (horrifying) extremes; dysmorphia, (chemically induced) shortened life spans, toxicity, addictions, etc. Bottom line: (not that most of us are necessarrily at risk, as such), we should all check ourselves from time to time on where we are in life and where we want to be and go. Healthy, happy, and hopefully still human!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No, really, that's just idiotic and it'll be pictures of guys like that are paraded around in the media when they want to sensationalize and villify steroids and bodybuilding.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i bet the chicks dig him

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if there is anyone that really thinks it looks cool........... soooo f-ing retarded

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where did you guys find those photos of the bloated dude in overalls and Mr. 45" Biceps/10" forearms? I want to see more.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm amazed anyone would buy the stuff to do that. anyone heard of diminishing marginal benefit?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen decomposing bodies that swell up to sizes like that. Only they look better. Everything swells, not just there arms and there egos.

db

knox

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, after i typed that reply i went back and took a closer look at the link. it was then that i realized i have a little stupid in me.:think:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think arms that big would become a burden when trying to do regular tasks. Maybe it's just elephantitis, though.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think arms that big would become a burden when trying to do regular tasks. Maybe it's just elephantitis, though.
I agree. (insert lame "my penis is that big too and hampers my everyday life" joke here). Sorry, drew a blank on penis jokes.

FunkMasterFlex

Awards
I think he looks great....for an oil filled douche bag. That **** doesn't even look like muscle. I'm sure he probably can't even wipe his own oil filled ass. What I want to know is who these guys think they're fooling?
hahahha.....oil filled douche bag...oh man that was good

Physicist

Awards
I saw a dude like that in Maxim a few years ago. He's on record as having the world's largest arms. They give a quote from him saying somethnig like "They look stupid, but at least I can say I've got the most retarded-looking arms in the world."
I know I've got the issue, but I'm not gonna go back and look through them all just to find it.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I saw a dude like that in Maxim a few years ago. He's on record as having the world's largest arms. They give a quote from him saying somethnig like "They look stupid, but at least I can say I've got the most retarded-looking arms in the world."
I know I've got the issue, but I'm not gonna go back and look through them all just to find it.
That was Gregg Valvolino. I mean Valentino.

Bouncer79

Awards
You guys ever see those puffy material halloween costumes of BBrs? LOL

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
if only a board posting like this showed up in some well known magazines and the retards could read how everyone thinks they look like morons, maybe then they would realize how stupid they really are.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
thinking of all the guys I've known who've said 'anything worth doing is worth overdoing'...these pics leave me longing for the bygone days of 'physical culture' and classic proportions.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think a nice set of titties would help me swallow right now. All those implants, they also seem to accompany high blood pressure, male pattern baldness and a huge shoulder chip.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I don't think their is anything wrong with Synthol use, notice how i say USE and not ABUSE. I mean Flex Wheeler used Synthol in his biceps and they looked fine, it's just these idiots who try to build their arms from scratch with bucket loads of oil that look like retards. Or look at Milos Sarcev he publicly admitted to using Synthol when he nearly died from injecting into a vein, and his arms didn't look un-natural (besides the side). Anyone ever see that strong man competitor that had 25 inch arms but they didn't look bad? He used synthol to help get the last bit on their.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when did flex say or show he used synthonol in his bi's? Thats a new one, he offered to have his body xrayed to dispel any myths about his muscle when shawn ray accused him of calf implants...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I read it in an interview he did for Muscular Development he admited to using it, and it wouldn't have shown up on an x-ray if he had used it for long enough, the extra space would have actually filled in with muscle. Like Gregg Valentino, his arms are still full of oil, apparently they are solid muscle now just demented looking.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn that sux, thanks will reseearch it, I dont care for it as I think esiclene would have been better than having oozing oil chilling in your arm

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It is possible Valentino didn't use Synthol because he said in MD magazine that he was injectin 3g's worth of Eq into his ARMS! And this was back in the day with the 50mg/ml concentrations! So ya i dunno, but the guy is a dumb ****, i mean dropping a needle then blowing it off and then still injecting yourself with it, what do u expect to happen? The show just made me angry as hell. Also hearing Steve Mahalik bad mouth roids and blame every miss fortune he's ever had on them.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Look at it this way, these boneheaded, retarded jackasses will be dead soon, there is no way anyone could ever justify doing this to their body......