Zero Tolerance for BS

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There has been a good handle on the BS and I like what I see. Here's to Bobo and the AM Moderation team. Just thought I'd mention that I appreciate the environmental controls that are in place here at AM. I am very pleased as of late, and thought I would mention it.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
There has been a good handle on the BS and I like what I see. Here's to Bobo and the AM Moderation team. Just thought I'd mention that I appreciate the environmental controls that are in place here at AM. I am very pleased as of late, and thought I would mention it.
Huge bump on that bro.. the mod team really kicks ass in keeping this place elite, bs & troll-free. Your hard work's appreciated by us all guys!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Unfortunetly for everyone of you that agrees, there is someone that doesn't and is cursing my name...LOL....

You get used to it though :)

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Unfortunetly for everyone of you that agrees, there is someone that doesn't and is cursing my name...LOL....

I'm been around since the BDC Nutrition Forum days, and while I don't always agree with you, I have noticed that you run a really tight ship, and are quick to crush any Cybernetic Evildoers that pop up...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
OH yeah....props to the team. I've noticed that my last home is getting out of hand and I'm not amused by the childlike antics. This board is maintaining an "adult" (I use that term loosely LOL) atmosphere. Much more professional. The board sponsors are all top notch as well. :thumbsup:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...Bobo has good symmetry AND tough skin! Props to AM all the way. Those of us who value this place are all on the same page in terms of resolution in spite of differing opinions at times.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed that my last home is getting out of hand and I'm not amused by the childlike antics.
Yes...critical thinking reduced to nonsensical genious. Not to mention the daily PA whine festival.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the romper-room of bodybuilding forums...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

Don't worry about the whiners. It's impossible to make everyone happy. Let them mess in other boards.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
That is why this is the only place I post:cheers:.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Agreed thanks to bobo and the mod team!!!!! :) makes it nice for perhaps one of the 2 girls that do post here ( crystal ) being the other one......

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Damn...no demerits for my spelling errors. :blink: Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore.:wave:

I figure that you are not of sound mind.....with the big 4-oh coming up and all. But if I was feeling spry, I would have made reference to how a few simple posts on BB.com has sucked out what few brain cells you have left from your youth to the point where you cannot even spell zimple wurdz. :wave:

BTW....got that prostate exam scheduled yet?? :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :run:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You kidding, I have a punch card...fifth one is on the house. Moon River...

:icon_lol: :goodpost: now THAT'S some funny ****. Happy early birthday Bri...glad to see you are on top of things....err....on the bottom :)

db682

Awards
  • Established
Stop jerking the mods chains, please. Brown nosing gets you no where on the interent. Now if only there standards were as high as those on bb.com, then maybe Id be willing to say that Bobo has a nice build or that his anti-trolling skills were excellant. J/K guys.

Even though I havent been posting for the last couple months, you better believe that Ive been roaming the halls on a daily basis. I just have been so slamed with graduate work and working on top of that that I didnt think I had the time to get into the highly intellectual chat that we have a tendency to start on this board. And you ladies know me, once I start I dont stop until the case has been closed.

Bobo, i commend you. Your doing an excellant job running the board. And the mod team, if only the gators could recruit like this board we'd finally be doing something.

If paris hilton visited this board she would say this" This boards HOT!" :cheers:

db

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
DB you're alive ! good to see you again bro. :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Iron Fist of Authority shall punish those who seek to make this board anything like bb.com..mark my words.

Oh the qower is going to my head!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The Iron Fist of Authority shall punish those who seek to make this board anything like bb.com..mark my words.

Oh the power is going to my head!
LOL yeah I see you broke your cherry! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Possibly for dealing in steroids and/or ph/ps thru pm's.
I think some of his posts were deleted.

Are you YJ under another nick?
He has a bunch. We just don't care about him anymore because he's insignificant.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Happy to be back Iron.

Hopefully this semester goes a little smoothier then the last. I rarely had a chance to workout. I think I hit the gym about a 12 times over the last 15 weeks. Ive got a new dog now though that sees to it that I get plenty of cardio in on a daily basis (besides my other 2). Starting Sunday Im getting serious again.

db

Attachments

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Cool pooch db. Glad to see you are still around.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Happy to be back Iron.

Hopefully this semester goes a little smoothier then the last. I rarely had a chance to workout. I think I hit the gym about a 12 times over the last 15 weeks. Ive got a new dog now though that sees to it that I get plenty of cardio in on a daily basis (besides my other 2). Starting Sunday Im getting serious again.

db
Those are some nice looking dogs. Any idea what line their from? I got a year old black pit, female from Mayday, Dolly/Polly.

db682

Awards
  • Established
There GR CH BOOGIEMAN, GOING LIGHT BARNEY, Boudreaux

db

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again...impressed.

I have posted at another board for several years. But the dramas and dramatic 'actors' they harbor and encourage and the dramas that they link to on other boards has resulted in a significant decline in the quality of my time spent on board. Like the saying goes: "Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd". I used to think I was in the company of those above the crowd mentality when I posted there. As a result of this I have been quite discouraged to say that I no longer post there. Quite honestly...none really seem to notice or care. My guess is I was not really part of their crowd anyway.

The way the staff here has been consistent with their policies and tolerances is commendable. When you think of the sales to the board sponsor that a "crowd" could bring by just browsing to see the "dramas", you realize that integrity does cost. I admire the integrity that has been demonstated by the consistent moderation on this board.

Thank you for keeping this place a board I enjoy to read and am encouraged to post.

-b5150

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya, Brian - sad to see so much potential deteriorate into so much pretention...I found these two boards on the same day, and for a while my 'board-time' leaned 60/40 that way - but I've been inclining more & more toward AM for the last 6 months. I now spend less than 10% of my board-time elsewhere, and I'm okay with that.

Glad to see you're still around - your contributions have always stood out - on ANY board!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with ya, Brian - sad to see so much potential deteriorate into so much pretention...I found these two boards on the same day, and for a while my 'board-time' leaned 60/40 that way - but I've been inclining more & more toward AM for the last 6 months. I now spend less than 10% of my board-time elsewhere, and I'm okay with that.

Glad to see you're still around - your contributions have always stood out - on ANY board!
I lived there for over two years, posting nowhere else. You think you are significant part of a community...then you realize differently. I'll get over it. Forgive me for sounding bitter or bashing, it is not very becoming and I'd like to think below me as well. To each his own.

BTW...BodyWiz, that is at least the second time (that I remember off hand) you have treated me with such kindness. You're a gentleman. :thumbsup:

Thank you.
Brian

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
db,
Sorry i didn't see your response about your dogs line. Those are some nice lines, from what I understand. We love our dog to death though, and she has no dog agression. How are your dogs around outside dogs?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
BTW...BodyWiz, that is at least the second time (that I remember off hand) you have treated me with such kindness. You're a gentleman. :thumbsup:

Thank you.
Brian
Generous of you to say - but you've let your character shine through many times...all I've done is notice, and say so. No more than you have done, that is: you, too, are a gentleman.

Thank you, and you're welcome! :thumbsup:
Charlie

db682

Awards
  • Established
The female, the larger of the 2 on the couch, is the only one that doesnt get along with strange dogs that bother her. Its only been recently though. I think its because of 2 things: Theres a puppy in the family now and the protective mother is coming out, and shes getting old and doesnt want to put up with other dogs crap. Shes fine around familiar dogs though. My parents have 2 full size poddles and my sister has 3 dogs as well and they all get along fine at holiday get togethers.

The other 2 are great around outside dogs though. We have alot of free public off leash dog parks here in gainesville and they can play allday long with no problems.

db

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
The other 2 are great around outside dogs though. We have alot of free public off leash dog parks here in gainesville and they can play allday long with no problems.
In the last 15 yrs. (before I had my pit) I always heard how dog aggressive they were. But most pit owners I talk to say the opposite. I guess it really is how you raise them.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP on the NO BS around here. Yeah, it (board rules) may be BS to some members. I tell you what...I really admire the "do what you say, say what you do" consistency I have seen lately. It is a man's business and livelyhood. Like it or not.

In my line of work (at my present employer) I see (lately) enough unethical practices by men with little to no integrity, it makes me sick. I appreciate the no compromise attitude!

BTW...you guys hiring Quality Engineers?

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
It is good to have you here B5150. I enjoy this board b/c it is not filled with insults and negativity. Message boards should be used for support and information.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm gonna cry! Just kidding. I would echo your sentiments b5150 and size. I like it here.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup: I just want to thank you guys again. Lately there have been several to many threads that have been shut down just before I was able to speak my mind.

Now, if you have been inside my mind, it would be very very evident to you that there are some very very bad things in there. Thanks for helping me keep them there...safely stored away to torture me and me alone. :frustrate

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: I just want to thank you guys again. Lately there have been several to many threads that have been shut down just before I was able to speak my mind.

Now, if you have been inside my mind, it would be very very evident to you that there are some very very bad things in there. Thanks for helping me keep them there...safely stored away to torture me and me alone. :frustrate

DHT overload B?? :run: :run:

Are you and BW celebrating gay pride month or something?

As for kicking ass around here, the mods seem to keep the BB.com'ers at bay. There has been a huge influx of seemingly familiarly reprehensible chatter as of late. I'm glad to see the mod bat a-swinging away :thumbsup:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya'know...:think:

I don't think it's so much the rage...I think I'm just misunderstood is all :wave:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Ya'know...:think:

I don't think it's so much the rage...I think I'm just misunderstood is all :wave:

.............he says while he lands the 50th blow with the baseball bat :D

tanto

Awards
BUMP! I'm really new to this board, sooo glad I found this place, saved me from the BS over at BB.com.... Great job guys! I feel there is a really great core group of guys here to share good info and crush all the BS. I've only been on here for a couple months but I love it.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
BUMP! I'm really new to this board, sooo glad I found this place, saved me from the BS over at BB.com.... Great job guys! I feel there is a really great core group of guys here to share good info and crush all the BS. I've only been on here for a couple months but I love it.
Glad to have you. :welcome:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Are you and BW celebrating gay pride month or something?
WHAOOO... you can't make a pass by pinchin' Petey Pablo's Ass, that's old school rules BABY!!! :frustrate

:lol:

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
am I funny to you :hammer: :trout:

That one is classic..... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: I can picture you in your psycho calorie depleted state pacing around saying this **** :wave: Probably at work when people with single digit IQ's are asking you questions.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
careful you don't go to pescis.... :hammer: