Zero Tolerance for BS

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by b5150
    BTW...BodyWiz, that is at least the second time (that I remember off hand) you have treated me with such kindness. You're a gentleman.

Thank you.
    Brian
    Generous of you to say - but you've let your character shine through many times...all I've done is notice, and say so. No more than you have done, that is: you, too, are a gentleman.

Thank you, and you're welcome!
    Charlie

2. The female, the larger of the 2 on the couch, is the only one that doesnt get along with strange dogs that bother her. Its only been recently though. I think its because of 2 things: Theres a puppy in the family now and the protective mother is coming out, and shes getting old and doesnt want to put up with other dogs crap. Shes fine around familiar dogs though. My parents have 2 full size poddles and my sister has 3 dogs as well and they all get along fine at holiday get togethers.

The other 2 are great around outside dogs though. We have alot of free public off leash dog parks here in gainesville and they can play allday long with no problems.

db
    •   

3. The other 2 are great around outside dogs though. We have alot of free public off leash dog parks here in gainesville and they can play allday long with no problems.
    In the last 15 yrs. (before I had my pit) I always heard how dog aggressive they were. But most pit owners I talk to say the opposite. I guess it really is how you raise them.
  4. Unbreakable

BUMP on the NO BS around here. Yeah, it (board rules) may be BS to some members. I tell you what...I really admire the "do what you say, say what you do" consistency I have seen lately. It is a man's business and livelyhood. Like it or not.

In my line of work (at my present employer) I see (lately) enough unethical practices by men with little to no integrity, it makes me sick. I appreciate the no compromise attitude!

BTW...you guys hiring Quality Engineers?
    Last edited by David Dunn; 03-24-2005 at 04:08 PM.
    Life is a terminal condition.

She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.

5. It is good to have you here B5150. I enjoy this board b/c it is not filled with insults and negativity. Message boards should be used for support and information.
    •   

6. I think I'm gonna cry! Just kidding. I would echo your sentiments b5150 and size. I like it here.
  7. Unbreakable

I just want to thank you guys again. Lately there have been several to many threads that have been shut down just before I was able to speak my mind.

Now, if you have been inside my mind, it would be very very evident to you that there are some very very bad things in there. Thanks for helping me keep them there...safely stored away to torture me and me alone.

8. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I just want to thank you guys again. Lately there have been several to many threads that have been shut down just before I was able to speak my mind.

Now, if you have been inside my mind, it would be very very evident to you that there are some very very bad things in there. Thanks for helping me keep them there...safely stored away to torture me and me alone.

DHT overload B??

Are you and BW celebrating gay pride month or something?

As for kicking ass around here, the mods seem to keep the BB.com'ers at bay. There has been a huge influx of seemingly familiarly reprehensible chatter as of late. I'm glad to see the mod bat a-swinging away
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    DHT overload B??
    Yeah...and I am very hungry.

10. Unbreakable

Ya'know...

I don't think it's so much the rage...I think I'm just misunderstood is all

11. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Ya'know...

I don't think it's so much the rage...I think I'm just misunderstood is all

.............he says while he lands the 50th blow with the baseball bat
  12. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    There has been a good handle on the BS and I like what I see. Here's to Bobo and the AM Moderation team. Just thought I'd mention that I appreciate the environmental controls that are in place here at AM. I am very pleased as of late, and thought I would mention it.
    BUMP! I'm really new to this board, sooo glad I found this place, saved me from the BS over at BB.com.... Great job guys! I feel there is a really great core group of guys here to share good info and crush all the BS. I've only been on here for a couple months but I love it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tanto
    BUMP! I'm really new to this board, sooo glad I found this place, saved me from the BS over at BB.com.... Great job guys! I feel there is a really great core group of guys here to share good info and crush all the BS. I've only been on here for a couple months but I love it.
    Glad to have you.
  14. Unbreakable

.............he says while he lands the 50th blow with the baseball bat
    am I funny to you

15. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Glad to have you.
    ditto...welcome tanto

16. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    WHAOOO... you can't make a pass by pinchin' Petey Pablo's Ass, that's old school rules BABY!!!

17. Unbreakable

My gay-dar must need calibration.
    Who is BW?

18. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Who is BW?

BodyWizard

good one Toad

19. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    am I funny to you

That one is classic..... I can picture you in your psycho calorie depleted state pacing around saying this **** Probably at work when people with single digit IQ's are asking you questions.

20. careful you don't go to pescis....
  21. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    keep away from open flame
    quit playin' hard-to-get

22. but I *AM* hard-to-get!
  23. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    but I *AM* hard-to-get!
    Reminds me of the "A Hard Man Is Good To Find" SoloFlex ad.

24. Unbreakable

BUMP!!!

ZERO BS stilling pays off

25. I would like to thank myself for continuing the tradition!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Thanks guys.

Unfortunetly for everyone of you that agrees, there is someone that doesn't and is cursing my name...LOL....

You get used to it though
    I disagree. Curse you clown boy!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

27. The no BS policy took a sharp dive soon as I joined, but has rebounded nicely.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 03:09 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 05:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:46 PM
  4. Anyone try this for phenibut tolerance?
    By E-Swift25 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:41 PM