captains of crush
- 10-03-2013, 07:03 AM
- 03-21-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm working on it as well, it take years for some. I've been told doing a ccs close with a #3 is akin to benching 500lbs, the trouble with big grippers is they can injure you very easily. But good luck on it, grippers are super addictive.
- 03-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Those things are great! When you can close the number 3, look into the Emerson knives challenge. A great way to get an awesome knife/tool.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 26Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:43 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:13 AM
- By DaveWalton in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:52 PM
- By Intrigued in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 04-25-2008, 05:57 PM
- By BigCasino in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2007, 12:12 PM