JEANS THAT ACTUALLY FIT!?!?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I bought some Wrangler "U" fit relaxed straight jeans this past weekend and they seem to fit pretty good, and leave enough room for my balls when I sit down. I used to wear Lucky and Buckle jeans, but am done paying $100 for jeans. I'll go $30-$40 and thats it.
    Tried some of those when I got my cargos. Had ball room but still fit tight on legs. That's what happens when your legs are 4" smaller than your waist.
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Tried some of those when I got my cargos. Had ball room but still fit tight on legs. That's what happens when your legs are 4" smaller than your waist.
    Yea my problem is usually my upper thighs and ass fitting without having the waist 2-3 sizes too big.
    Remember why you started.
    •   

3. There's always Skidz lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Silver jeans are awesome run true to size

Those are my brand too!! Silver are semi- expensive but they are one of the only brands that fit my lower body.

Op- you might want to try TJ-Maxx or Marshall's. My friend is a 6' 2"/ 290 lbs BB-er and he finds a variety of brands and sizes at both those places.

5. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    There's always Skidz lol
    I used to wear those in 5th grade.
    Remember why you started.

6. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    There's always Skidz lol
    YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! @FL3X MAGNUM, get some of these! Maybe some zebra print or the American flag looking ones and use them as your gym clothes! That would be pure awesomeness!!!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

7. Ive found old navy to be pretty good. get the relaxed boot cut. also bullhead does really well with me but you HAVE to get the relaxed straight or else they will be nut huggers and you wont be able to move in em.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

8. Pajama jeans or carhart dungarees

9. Welcome the weight room.

Buy a size or two too big to get the fit around the leg you want and then have the waist tapered at a tailor. you can taper the ankle too if necessary so your thighs don't make your pants look like bell bottoms. Just don't go in too far, denim parachute pants would probably look pretty wonky.

This way you can wear any brand, any style.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jack_black View Post
    Pajama jeans or carhart dungarees
    Huge bump to Carhartt.

I buy Lucky jeans almost exclusively, but Carhartt twill pants are my favorite things to wear. I've got a knife pocket on my left, a spare mag pocket on my right, deep front pockets for my wallet, and they're durable as hell.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    It seems that most stores have given in to the hipster craze and only sell jeans for malnourished girly boys these days.
    I haven't bought a new pair of jeans in a while, and decided to go shopping the other day.
    Being 6'4" and 225 lbs I need a 36 length, which no average store stocks. Also, since I go to the gym, most of the jeans I try on end up looking like spandex.

The only place that actually sells jeans that will fit me is the Buckle, and that costs me over $100.
    Levi's, Lee's, etc, none of them fit just a little loose.

Where do you guys get your jeans?
    I'm not that heavy but at 215lbs I only wear Levis and they fit great.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jeans that fit?
    By l1fterp1nk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 06:49 AM
  2. Any "non-hormonal" SARMS that actually work?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 07:40 PM
  3. Anything that actually converts to Tren?
    By DefensorFortis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 12:34 AM
  4. Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 08:59 PM
  5. Pants that actually fit?
    By Jimmycat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 06:43 AM