JEANS THAT ACTUALLY FIT!?!?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems that most stores have given in to the hipster craze and only sell jeans for malnourished girly boys these days.
I haven't bought a new pair of jeans in a while, and decided to go shopping the other day.
Being 6'4" and 225 lbs I need a 36 length, which no average store stocks. Also, since I go to the gym, most of the jeans I try on end up looking like spandex.

The only place that actually sells jeans that will fit me is the Buckle, and that costs me over $100.
Levi's, Lee's, etc, none of them fit just a little loose.

Where do you guys get your jeans?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kohls. They usually have some random type sizes

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Wrangler relaxed fit usually fits me. I'm not tall but I'm bulky. They aren't the most stylish though lol.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Silver jeans are awesome run true to size

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
try old navy. they have like 7 different styles for different body types/sizes

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great thread. I haven't bought jeans in years (or washed them!) haha bc my legs and glutes are too big for my waist.. Mine too usually look like spandex or are too big in the waist and end up belted to the max just so I can fit my legs in them.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Levis 560s, the legs in these are alot wider and used to be the only ones I could find to not feel like spandex. Give them a try....

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need some new ones myself but my inseam is 36" and hardly anyone (besides Buckle) carries that length. But my problem now is my quads/hams have gotten larger while my waist has remained the same. Regular jeans look/fit like skinny jeans.

Pheg.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Levis 560s, the legs in these are alot wider and used to be the only ones I could find to not feel like spandex. Give them a try....
I love the Levi's Silver Tab, they come in baggy but actually fit me just fine on the legs... Levi's discontinued these and the next biggest ones in the legs are the 560s which are ok but I have to buy them a size bigger to get a good fit on my legs..... Seems like everyone is busy making relaxed fit and skinny jeans

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yea the buckle store are the ones that fit

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need some new ones myself but my inseam is 36" and hardly anyone (besides Buckle) carries that length. But my problem now is my quads/hams have gotten larger while my waist has remained the same. Regular jeans look/fit like skinny jeans.

Pheg.
I'm a 36" too. What I've been doing is trying on 34" in stores and then looking up the 36" online.
But still it seems like the same problem.... Still too skinny in the leg lol.

Now that it's mentioned I actually do I have a pair of Silver Tabs that still kind of fit.
They crush my balls when I sit down though lol.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'll 2nd or 3rd Levis. Get mine at Target or Costco which run about $25. I have to get 36 waist so my thighs will fit and not blow out the crotch. I don't even see many people wearing heroin/skinny jeans anymore really, but I have always had a heck of a time finding jeans, to the point I hate shopping. Once you find a pair that fit nice, buy 4 or 5 pairs.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I have the same problem, they look like a weightless infomercial in the waist but tight as hell everywhere else. Girls like big legs in tight jeans though

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
For a 36 inseam the buckle is the place. Yeah it's expensive but they last and they actually fit.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It seems that most stores have given in to the hipster craze and only sell jeans for malnourished girly boys these days.
I haven't bought a new pair of jeans in a while, and decided to go shopping the other day.
Being 6'4" and 225 lbs I need a 36 length, which no average store stocks. Also, since I go to the gym, most of the jeans I try on end up looking like spandex.

The only place that actually sells jeans that will fit me is the Buckle, and that costs me over $100.

6'5 at 245+ here and had the same problem. Answer is costco /sams. Regular fit. Otherwise get a tailor

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're not ready for us
For a 36 inseam the buckle is the place. Yeah it's expensive but they last and they actually fit.
This is true. When I get jeans from the Buckle they do last an incredibly long time. Mine were even BKE brand... Tyler's were the type I think. My favorite pair. Lasted me easily 4 years until my wife decided they were so worn it was time for me to create some jobs via Good Will. I miss them.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I have to get 36 waist so my thighs will fit and not blow out the crotch.
I used to do this, but got tired of having all the extra material bunched up at the top and digging into my skin when wearing a belt.

Then I discovered Lucky 181's. Thighs almost as big as my waist. Still have room.

You'll be in the same boat as the Buckle though. They're around $100 (or $65 on Amazon).

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
It seems that most stores have given in to the hipster craze and only sell jeans for malnourished girly boys these days. I haven't bought a new pair of jeans in a while, and decided to go shopping the other day. Being 6'4" and 225 lbs I need a 36 length, which no average store stocks. Also, since I go to the gym, most of the jeans I try on end up looking like spandex. The only place that actually sells jeans that will fit me is the Buckle, and that costs me over $100. Levi's, Lee's, etc, none of them fit just a little loose. Where do you guys get your jeans?
Gap bro, I work there part time and they have a great selection with so many fits. I get all mine there. Plus I love my 50% discount :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The world was not meant for tall men.
Shoot, I'm short and still have that problem!

I switched to just wearing cargo pants with a 1"bigger waist. For some reason, the cargo pant legs are way bigger than jeans and have more ball room.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Shoot, I'm short and still have that problem!

I switched to just wearing cargo pants with a 1"bigger waist. For some reason, the cargo pant legs are way bigger than jeans and have more ball room.
Lie. We all knowing how you love your skinny jeans

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lie. We all knowing how you love your skinny jeans
Lol! You must be referring to the pic I posted up in my log last month. Those things hurt my balls for three days after wearing them!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I bought some Wrangler "U" fit relaxed straight jeans this past weekend and they seem to fit pretty good, and leave enough room for my balls when I sit down. I used to wear Lucky and Buckle jeans, but am done paying $100 for jeans. I'll go $30-$40 and thats it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some Wrangler "U" fit relaxed straight jeans this past weekend and they seem to fit pretty good, and leave enough room for my balls when I sit down. I used to wear Lucky and Buckle jeans, but am done paying $100 for jeans. I'll go $30-$40 and thats it.
I used to love Stranglers! I'll have to take a look next time I hit Target or Walmart.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried some of those when I got my cargos. Had ball room but still fit tight on legs. That's what happens when your legs are 4" smaller than your waist.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Tried some of those when I got my cargos. Had ball room but still fit tight on legs. That's what happens when your legs are 4" smaller than your waist.
Yea my problem is usually my upper thighs and ass fitting without having the waist 2-3 sizes too big.

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
Silver jeans are awesome run true to size

Those are my brand too!! Silver are semi- expensive but they are one of the only brands that fit my lower body.

Op- you might want to try TJ-Maxx or Marshall's. My friend is a 6' 2"/ 290 lbs BB-er and he finds a variety of brands and sizes at both those places.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's always Skidz lol
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! FL3X MAGNUM, get some of these! Maybe some zebra print or the American flag looking ones and use them as your gym clothes! That would be pure awesomeness!!!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Ive found old navy to be pretty good. get the relaxed boot cut. also bullhead does really well with me but you HAVE to get the relaxed straight or else they will be nut huggers and you wont be able to move in em.

TexasGuy

Awards
Welcome the weight room.

Buy a size or two too big to get the fit around the leg you want and then have the waist tapered at a tailor. you can taper the ankle too if necessary so your thighs don't make your pants look like bell bottoms. Just don't go in too far, denim parachute pants would probably look pretty wonky.

This way you can wear any brand, any style.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pajama jeans or carhart dungarees
Huge bump to Carhartt.

I buy Lucky jeans almost exclusively, but Carhartt twill pants are my favorite things to wear. I've got a knife pocket on my left, a spare mag pocket on my right, deep front pockets for my wallet, and they're durable as hell.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards

I'm not that heavy but at 215lbs I only wear Levis and they fit great.