Pay it forwrad thread

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Wastingmytime View Post
    I gave a street performer all my change
    I gave a street walker all my 20s.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!



  2. Bump
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-
    •   
       


  3. Don't care about the hate ima get but this is stupid. Being human should not be rewarded, it's our purpose to make the world a better place and help others.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by theOCdude View Post
    Don't care about the hate ima get but this is stupid. Being human should not be rewarded, it's our purpose to make the world a better place and help others.
    if only everyone thought like you! unfortunately the world is full of garbage ppl and sometimes we all get caught up in our jobs or just plain living our lives that we forgot to help the less unfortunate. it's really a shame

  5. The slow incompetent cashier at a major shoppe had a hard time ringing me up. I finally told her my kids were in the car and she was 30 seconds away from losing the entire sale. She managed to ring it up to $87 but then came around, swiped her credit card, and paid $25 of her own. I told her that was nice but that should come from the store, not from her personal money. She insisted etc.
    My wife thinks she probably stole money and felt guilty, thereby erasing her guilt with the awkward transaction. Very awkward.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    The slow incompetent cashier at a major shoppe had a hard time ringing me up. I finally told her my kids were in the car and she was 30 seconds away from losing the entire sale. She managed to ring it up to $87 but then came around, swiped her credit card, and paid $25 of her own. I told her that was nice but that should come from the store, not from her personal money. She insisted etc.
    My wife thinks she probably stole money and felt guilty, thereby erasing her guilt with the awkward transaction. Very awkward.
    Very weird!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  7. A Homeless guy came up to me last night and asked for some change, which I didnt have. But I asked if he wanted some food instead and in the most humble voice asked if I could grab him some beef jerky I said sure and asked what he wanted to drink with that and again in a very humble voice said that he simply wanted some water. It didnt cost but 5 bucks but the old guy looked like I gave him 100 bucks
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. This has happen some time ago for some reason though upon waking this morning first thing am I thinking of crews post made me remember was with my father stopped at red light he is driving to the right a man age maybe 25 athletic looking and it shocking me very much to see from table he is sitting on legs are steel artificial, sign he has say need help getting legs.

    I have very little cash on hand but get out to giving him and he get off table walk toward to meeting me, walking for him I can see he is getting along but far from normal walk though he has very thankful positive uplifting look about him, I say something like very sorry nearly nothing but he only look even more gracious to my surprise because I thought the small amount would disappoint or show some little sign of disappointment but he only thanking me.

    After getting back into the car my father saying to me look you starting something look at those others now getting out of the cars.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  9. Nice job Touey!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  10. Wanted to bump this thread and share that I bought a homeless man lunch yesterday. It was such an amazing feeling, and seeing the smile on his face made me smile for the remainder of my day.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Wanted to bump this thread and share that I bought a homeless man lunch yesterday. It was such an amazing feeling, and seeing the smile on his face made me smile for the remainder of my day.
    What a great way to show that thanksgiving and holiday spirit!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    What a great way to show that thanksgiving and holiday spirit!
    Thanks brother, it sure was! Hopefully some people driving by took notice and maybe it inspired them to go do something nice for someone!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Thanks brother, it sure was! Hopefully some people driving by took notice and maybe it inspired them to go do something nice for someone!
    Nothing "dirty" about your act of kindness, Dan!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  14. Awesome bump Dirty Dan
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

  15. A local woman was in the paper for having her house suffer extensive fire damage. The paper was asking for people to drop off furniture, clothing etc for her & her kids. I really had nothing spare of use so on my way to work one day I parked in front, walked over to her & gave her $50 out of my wallet. The look on her face was priceless! That felt good.

    Hey people - why wait until xmas to live the spirit of giving? Get an early start on it & make someone's day!
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.
  16. Pay it forwrad thread


    Good thread.

    For me, it's virtually impossible to pass up the varieties of "help me/feed me" signs by those parked at highway exits.

    I'm very blessed in life IMO and humbled when I witness these unfortunate people; so I give.

    Being human and cynical; I cannot deny that at times, I used to question the legitimacy of these people and wonder where my money was actually going.

    Then, a few years back I decided, it was not for me to judge or opine on the person's sincerity. It IS my job to do what my heart (and as a Christian, my faith) compels me to do......give.

    What he/she actually does with the help, should not drive one's actions. Doing MY part with the best of intentions is my duty.

    It's the action and intent of giving that is blessed; not the final result. So, it's in God's hand what the recipient does with the help. I wipe my hands clean after my calling is complete.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Good thread.

    For me, it's virtually impossible to pass up the varieties of "help me/feed me" signs by those parked at highway exits.

    I'm very blessed in life IMO and humbled when I witness these unfortunate people; so I give.

    Being human and cynical; I cannot deny that at times, I used to question the legitimacy of these people and wonder where my money was actually going.

    Then, a few years back I decided, it was not for me to judge or opine on the person's sincerity. It IS my job to do what my heart (and as a Christian, my faith) compels me to do......give.

    What he/she actually does with the help, should not drive one's actions. Doing MY part with the best of intentions is my duty.

    It's the action and intent of giving that is blessed; not the final result. So, it's in God's hand what the recipient does with the help. I wipe my hands clean after my calling is complete.
    From experience most are faking it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    From experience most are faking it.
    So you give not at all, because you can't pick the "real homeless" from the fakers? Or is it fake as in they want drugs, not food?

    I don't like drugs, I don't like people on them, I don't like what it does. BUT, if you're homeless & the system has kicked you to the curb, you've been trodden on by society, spat on, stabbed, burnt, abused, even urinated on & at best forgotten by all, then who are we to judge for them to want to escape reality as they know it through drugs &/or alcohol?

    Unless you're willing to open your home & heart & give someone another chance at life, is giving them the spare change from your ashtray, which they may well use to buy food or busfare, such a tough consideration?
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

  19. And no, I don't give to everyone that approaches me in the street asking for money. If they're reeking of alcohol &/or confrontational then they are in no way being respectful of me or themselves.

    For those that don't like the thought of their pennies going up someone's vein, do what a previous poster/s did & offer to buy them a meal. Fake or not, if they're legitimately in need they'll take whatever you have to offer, gratefully i'm sure.
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.

  20. I saw a homeless man the other day literally ask 10 strangers (all who were smoking) if they could bum him a smoke. Of course they all were "out" of smokes. I got disgusted by this and bought the man a carton of smokes.

  21. I hope u handed it to him right in front of the losers that didn't help him
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I hope u handed it to him right in front of the losers that didn't help him
    Oh most certainly yes.
  23. Pay it forwrad thread


    This is a great thread! It reminds us how fortunate we are to even afford the luxury of supplements and being able to work out. This definitely hits home as it is during the holidays that I feel most for the homeless and the needy.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. this deserves its own thread
    By benmayro in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 07:26 AM
  2. another "is it gyno" thread
    By tumtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:06 PM
  3. Freq's Chuck Norris thread, bring it on.
    By freqfly in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 01:02 PM
  4. Hgh Results Thread , Post It Up Guys
    By testmaster in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 07:03 AM
Log in
Log in