new job at vitamin Shoppe

B

bce

Awards
I got hired at vs and start the 9th. Any of you guys/gals work(ed) there? Just seeing if you guys had any input on how you enjoyed or didn't enjoy the job.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't go into a new job asking other people how they felt about it. You don't want it to affect how you view the job before you even start, that could disastrous. Some people are never satisfied with anything and will look for things to complain about. You should start fresh and form your own opinion. If I were you I would just delete this thread, because in the end it won't help you and will probably hurt. By the way, congrats on landing a new job.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
it depends on the coworkers and managers dude. we cant really help you here

B

bce

Awards
Thanks man, I see what you're saying. I've done some research and people seem to have mixed opinions. Buuut, a majority of the reviews were for regular ft or pt employees.

I just want some input from my fellow am'ers. Not gonna make or break me to hear some opinions.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, I see what you're saying. I've done some research and people seem to have mixed opinions. Buuut, a majority of the reviews were for regular ft or pt employees.

I just want some input from my fellow am'ers. Not gonna make or break me to hear some opinions.

You may think not, but subconsciously it will. One little bump in the road combined with any negative opinion you read here will snowball in your mind. It will be blown all out of proportion.

B

bce

Awards
no thats the general rule with minimum wage jobs

do they pay you guys by commision + hourly there?
Heard that, but I got hired as assistant manager. I will get paid hourly + monthly bonuses (i think) if sales numbers are met

B

bce

Awards
You may think not, but subconsciously it will. One little bump in the road combined with any negative opinion you read here will snowball in your mind. It will be blown all out of proportion.
If so I will come back and apologize then do the t-bone challenge off of The Great Outdoors.....and win

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just don't sell any prohormones to 15 year olds and you should be fine =D