what do you all think of bostin Loyd

B

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
Well I feel like he has balls but on the other hand I wouldn't of told the whole world that I was on roids.

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
he still did an insane transormation though, it doesn't matter if he were using roids.although i wouldn't use roids at 20years old...you can see what transformation in about only one year![video=youtube;Z_jfhSA1rLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_jfhSA1rLI[/video]crazy... awesome shirt the guy on the video though !

B

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
he still did an insane transormation though, it doesn't matter if he were using roids.although i wouldn't use roids at 20years old...you can see what transformation in about only one year![video=youtube;Z_jfhSA1rLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_jfhSA1rLI[/video]crazy... awesome shirt the guy on the video though !
bet he wont have kids

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
bet he wont have kids
just seen another video of him and he says that he started Super Drol at age 17 and his first injection were at age 19, lol his hormones should be totally fuc*** up

B

bce

Awards
Good transformation, but he took soooo much stuff. His body will burn out in ten years if he continues like that.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just seen another video of him and he says that he started Super Drol at age 17 and his first injection were at age 19, lol his hormones should be totally fuc*** up
youd think that, but look at old arny. he started test and dbol at like... 16 i think?

difference is, he made olympia very young and had a lot of money and doctors watchin his back. this dumfuk doesnt lol

jmiyamoto

jmiyamoto

Awards
He's way more honest than 99.9% of bodybuilders in the game right now. I have to respect that kind of honesty. Maybe the test shrunk his balls, but he's sure not acting like it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Hyde Anabolics 23
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
H Anabolics 14
D Supplements 20